What's new

£50 Prime Vapes gift card

I'm actually going to read this at the next poetry night at a local hipster joint:

Suella Braverbitch, a Donald Trump tribute act. She's obsessed, she admitted that much. Kill the poor, steal those wheelchairs, get to work motherfuckers. You other foreign lot, piss off to Africa or Mars, you're not human beings. It's the will of the people, she said.

Those Tories, they say “We're really sorry you cant afford to rent or buy, that you'll work till you croak, that there will be no pension, that we've privatised dental care, and nobody noticed – apart from those who are filling their own teeth. Plus, do you remember that old lady pulling her own teeth out – oh goody you havent yet noticed and you forgot about that old lady."

Fucking snowflakes and their woke rubbish, how dare they care, they're not supposed to care, we spread hate and engage in cultures wars. Our only policy is the race to the bottom, please mind the potholes on your way to hell. Meanwhile, do stay at home with the bank of mum and dad. Oh shit, but your parents are bankrupt and homeless anyway. Secretly we're not sorry about that. After all, we sold the council homes, it was intentional. Besides, everyone became a Tory. A new front door, take down the net curtains, buy a bm and piss off to Benidorm.

Folks these days, ringing their GP for an appointment, listening to Blondie and Debbie Harry going on about hanging on the telephone. Bollocks, my credit has expired, the phones gone dead and I just died as well. I'm collateral damage matey, no worries.

I'm actually going to read this at the next poetry night at a local hipster joint:

Suella Braverbitch, a Donald Trump tribute act. She's obsessed, she admitted that much. Kill the poor, steal those wheelchairs, get to work motherfuckers. You other foreign lot, piss off to Africa or Mars, you're not human beings. It's the will of the people, she said.

Those Tories, they say “We're really sorry you cant afford to rent or buy, that you'll work till you croak, that there will be no pension, that we've privatised dental care, and nobody noticed – apart from those who are filling their own teeth. Plus, do you remember that old lady pulling her own teeth out – oh goody you havent yet noticed and you forgot about that old lady."

Fucking snowflakes and their woke rubbish, how dare they care, they're not supposed to care, we spread hate and engage in cultures wars. Our only policy is the race to the bottom, please mind the potholes on your way to hell. Meanwhile, do stay at home with the bank of mum and dad. Oh shit, but your parents are bankrupt and homeless anyway. Secretly we're not sorry about that. After all, we sold the council homes, it was intentional. Besides, everyone became a Tory. A new front door, take down the net curtains, buy a bm and piss off to Benidorm.

Folks these days, ringing their GP for an appointment, listening to Blondie and Debbie Harry going on about hanging on the telephone. Bollocks, my credit has expired, the phones gone dead and I just died as well. I'm collateral damage matey, no worries.
And if you protest we'll have you arrested

I wrote this years ago, if I need to write a new one for the contest lete know! But thought y'all would like this one:18:

Round and Round by: Brenda Booze

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Brandy. Her hair strawberry blonde, her eyes like mint green candy.

She loved to laugh
and she loved the play
She loved playing outside in the rain.
She'd hop and Skip, and spin round and round,
till she'd get a little dizzy and fall to the ground.
One day she spun
and she spun
and she spun.
Till she spun so much
that it wasn't much fun.
Her head felt bad
and her tummy felt icky,
something flew out of her mouth
that was smelly and sticky.

Momma took her, and sat her down in a chair.
Momma made her feel better, ran fingers through her hair.
Mama said yes it's fun to spin round and round,
till you get a little dizzy and fall to the ground.
But you have to remember
not to spin so fast
because then the fun will just not last.

Now Brandy still likes to laugh and play
and she still likes to play outside in the rain.
she still hops and skips and spins round and round
but not to the point that her lunch hits the ground.

When I look back over the years the fags I smoked brings me to tears
I bought a vape and now I feel great oh how it feels an amazing feat
I sit in the lobby with my new hobby the paint looks mint the house doesn’t stink
and all the while I’m saving a mint.
Well done @Mitz great competition mate.

When you wake up early in the mournin'
Your spinchter starts explodin'
That's diarrhea! diarrhea!

Back
Top Bottom