What's new

“i” vaping in schools story…

Well no but it also doesn't say it is actually better than smoking. :S

i think it does.

from the article:

“They are less dangerous than traditional cigarettes because they do not produce the tar or carbon monoxide found in tobacco smoke. Vapes are successful in helping smokers to quit but are not recommended for people who do not smoke.”

“Smoking is much more harmful than vaping and stopping children starting to smoke must remain the priority.”

etc.

i think it does.

from the article:

“They are less dangerous than traditional cigarettes because they do not produce the tar or carbon monoxide found in tobacco smoke. Vapes are successful in helping smokers to quit but are not recommended for people who do not smoke.”

“Smoking is much more harmful than vaping and stopping children starting to smoke must remain the priority.”

etc.

My mistake though the overall tone of the article is anti-vaping.

The wilder and more hysterical their articles are gives me hope that there is no existential threat to vaping.

The wilder and more hysterical their articles are gives me hope that there is no existential threat to vaping.

Vaping is constantly under threat.

Vape products are severely restricted or banned in most countries in the world. The WHO think they should be banned. The anti-vape brigade is strong, and they don't seem to give a shit how many people go back/ continue smoking...

Even those (like Whitty) who can see the benefit of vaping over smoking, do not seem to realise that many people enjoy nicotine.. and the kids will keep trying or using it no matter what.. and will continue to do so...

Vaping is constantly under threat.

Vape products are severely restricted or banned in most countries in the world. The WHO think they should be banned. The anti-vape brigade is strong, and they don't seem to give a shit how many people go back/ continue smoking...

Even those (like Whitty) who can see the benefit of vaping over smoking, do not seem to realise that many people enjoy nicotine.. and the kids will keep trying or using it no matter what.. and will continue to do so...
Your post is making my argument.

My mistake though the overall tone of the article is anti-vaping.

There's always going to be an anti vaping brigade , just as there are anti smoking brigades...we are all anti something or other

There's always going to be an anti vaping brigade , just as there are anti smoking brigades...we are all anti something or other

I'm anti Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, and all the other shite 80s music... but it doesn't mean I think it should be banned...

(but If they banned hymns & Xmas carols, I wouldn't complain :D)

I'm anti Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, and all the other shite 80s music... but it doesn't mean I think it should be banned...

ok so put the word "vape" in front of the titles of the songs it fits pretty spot on .....sing along now

This just goes to prove in in this instance are utterly wrong

Depeche mode are awesome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom