What's new

【Giveaway】Vaporesso All-Around Protected Vaping Device-FORZ TX80 Tester Wanted

I will take it to work with me daily as I do my other shockproof, dustproof, waterproof mods. I work as a Powder Coater and it is a very dusty job. Maintenance requires me to crawl around tight tight spots and I am always dropping my vape. I also clean the wash tanks once a week, so the waterproofing will also come in to play.
My job is the perfect testing site!

My daily routine seems to be a great way to test mods and atomizers. Things get bumped and knocked over and off tables and shelves and at varying heights too. They also get dropped from hand occasionally and outdoors as well when going to do things.

How can a tank be dust proof?

I sometimes get bits of fluff and stuff going down the drip tip just from having my setup in my pocket.

The weather forcast for Great Britain is rain untill sometime next year when we will get 1 week of summer and all complain its to hot, so just walking off the beaten track will test how waterproof it is.

How can a tank be dust proof?

I sometimes get bits of fluff and stuff going down the drip tip just from having my setup in my pocket.
Ive always seen it in reference to a small rubber cap, plastic cap, something that covers the drip tip.

Thanks to good old English weather my testing would consist of trying to find somewhere out of the rain to vape, but inevitably getting wet which would lead to added drop risk...

I'd test it by using it at work. I work out on a construction site in all weather conditions and it can get pretty dusty, mucky, and wet. It would certainly put the mod through it's paces.

I work at home as a carer for my wife and autistic 4 year old so dust and dirt might be difficult to test but the ruggedness will certainly be put to the test if it’s too near my son when he has a tantrum!

Back
Top Bottom