What's new

【Giveaway】Vaporesso All-Around Protected Vaping Device-FORZ TX80 Tester Wanted

If only my bath was deep enough i could use my swimming pool but would have too wait till the summer.
I was dubious about using a mod in hot tub, would have no problems with this one but like you I would have to wait till next year.
010.jpg

Ive still got time to drop it in tiling adhesive.

Last edited:
I'd be glad to test it in mountain climate. Luckily it's mid-autumn and winter season is closing fast - so there will be many different weather conditions to try all proof features of FORZ TX80.

I would drop it in the huge puddles we get after a rainstorm then I would let the dogs at my friend's kennel play with it. That should give it a good workout!
Good idea! Congratulations! You are one of the winners.Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me.

I'm a carpenter with a refractory engineer and it will get a real good test as I'm always in a dusty atmosphere and frequently mixing concrete. So dust /water /shocks =pretty good test..
I'm definately old enough @32+vat ;)

The FORZ Looks like a tough little bugger

Congratulations! You are one of the winners. Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me

I think it would be best to test it in real world scenarios. I don't usually take mods with me when I leave the house because I have a tendency to drop them. And then with my cat-like reflexes when I go to try to catch it I end up flinging it 30 feet further than it would have otherwise dropped. Usually I end up pitching it in my attempt to catch it onto the concrete rather than falling straight down into the grass or some other softer surface. So I imagine that's the best way for me to test it. Simply bring it outside of the house with me. On a trip to the local grocery store I'm nearly certain I will end up leaving it on my lap where it will fall and likely get pitched into a concrete puddle! Of course, if that doesn't naturally happen through some Divine miracle, I have enough experience to know exactly how to imitate it:) I have followed vaporesso as well.

Congratulations! You are one of the winners. Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me

Back
Top Bottom