What's new

0.8mm kanthal

Aye, I have recently sold all my vv mods was thinking there must be just a straight up ohm meter that does, will have a gander later.

Easy way to find shorts,
Use an ohm meter.
Put.in one coil, check it.
Out in second coil. Check it.
If when adding.second.coil it is more or less than half the resistance of single, you have a short somewhere.
If above 0.15 ohms, fire it, and the short will light up telling you where it is.
Tada.

I've just seen a bloke crazier than Rags! I never thought it was possible, hes running 0.09ohms

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

lol, my ADV is 0.09 my cloud build is 0.05, not the kinds of builds that you want to jump into lightly, a facebook friend of mine has a build at 0.021 with 17g which is mental

lol, my ADV is 0.09 my cloud build is 0.05, not the kinds of builds that you want to jump into lightly, a facebook friend of mine has a build at 0.021 with 17g which is mental

Fooking eck, I need to move closer to either you or Rags lol. Id love to throw some serious clouds im getting decent ones atm but its knocking me on my ass. Really should get lower nic...

It's possible, but it's a Bitch to do, the whole.point of parallels is to give the coverage of ribbon, whilst keeping the low ohms. Plus, with round wire it slots into place, with ribbon, it won't.

Not watched that myself, I find his voice makes me want to punch something. But you can do it both strands at once but you're more likely to overlap it. Which is bad.

a combination of ribon and round parallel is a pita to wrap but very effective if you can manage it

Fooking eck, I need to move closer to either you or Rags lol. Id love to throw some serious clouds im getting decent ones atm but its knocking me on my ass. Really should get lower nic...

yeah im pretty much down to 2-4mg nic depending on the juice all max VG, i may have miscalculated on the last batch i made as this lot seems noticably stronger i may have to add more VG as im getting a fuzzy head

a combination of ribon and round parallel is a pita to wrap but very effective if you can manage it

Thought I saw you on ukvc, I see you've met Steve ;). He lives about ten miles away from me and was the one who got me into cloud chasing.properly xD the bastard has moved on faster than me though. Must admit, some of.his builds I do cringe at, and oh God... the whole cci thing. Hahahaha!!! Still need to do my intro video on there. Woops. D:

yeah im pretty much down to 2-4mg nic depending on the juice all max VG, i may have miscalculated on the last batch i made as this lot seems noticably stronger i may have to add more VG as im getting a fuzzy head

I cba making my own, tempted to just go buy some VG from Boots and add flavour no nic

Ya pussy ;) get the 24mg out and relish in nic Buzz!
Btw, what's your setup these days?!

I was bored the other day so decided to build a few coils on my Double Cross, even dropping from 0.34 to 0.29 was ruining the taste of the various juices(tried several juices, from flavour mixtures to single fruits) The mixtures were the worst changes though the single fruits were mostly like the burnt edges from a pie. I knew my tastes were pretty set on a certain tobacco rolled by me with only one type of ciggy paper, but I didn't expect that to continue into vaping.
Once I'd ceased messing with coils, I then tried the 0.29 coils with silica(yuck)then cotton wool and reached the conclusion that I've discovered my favourite resistance and wick material and am very unlikely to opt for anything BUT an RDA with voodoo wool wick. Then I bought a 3d RDA and was hoping to find this was an answer to my issue with an RDA and driving(constantly handing it to gf to prime it)I managed to get it coiled with 0.35 mm kanthal to 0.37 ohms, dropped in a couple pieces of voodoo, hunted out a syringe with 18g needle and filled it. Stuck it on my copper nemesis and hit fire, stupid fucking rda designers have given it smaller set of air holes than a mosquitoes arsehole so set to and drilled them out(also found it had dual holes in the cap but not in the AFC ring)and tried again. Was loving it, until it came to needing refilled an hour later, dug the syringe/screwdriver out and refilled it again. That too only lasted an hour so had a think and decided to force the 18g needle onto the little plastic tip from a bottle of juice, this saved needing carry a syringe about if I ever ventured out. Testing this method of filling the 3d was going well until late ladt night when the fucking 18g needle popped off the top of the bottle midsqueeze and dumped half a bottle of cherry licorice all over me/settee and carpet. Conclusion, the idea of an RDA that you simply press the drip tip down to prime is awesome, the 3d though is an utterly useless piece of lousy design as the screw you remove to refill it is under a coil, which is in the bottom of a drip well and is truly fucking annoying as you've to unscrew it every hour and replace it with tweezers.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

jeez at ADV comments, I'm just going to try one coil at the moment dont trust myself only just put a bloody build in the zenith last night n all :)

is this the last time you will see this hand? :)

f6a9278e-3c33-4a1b-a3d4-3c7209bf1b1c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom