What's new

25% lower prices this weekend

you can use the POTV12 code

the rest is taken care of

*sigh of relief*
I just put an order in an hour or so ago, used the POTV12 code....then came here and spied this thread...the horror!!
'rest is taken care of....' = music to my ears.
Phew!

Sounds like a cat with nine lives :)
This weeks juice purchases came to £148 for 580ml in total - should last me a while worked out at 2.56 per 10 mil for premium juice.
Thought this vaping would save me some cash !!

Sounds like a cat with nine lives :)
This weeks juice purchases came to £148 for 580ml in total - should last me a while worked out at 2.56 per 10 mil for premium juice.
Thought this vaping would save me some cash !!

Hehe no chance of that when ya hang out on PotV is there? :)
My purchase was far more modest, haven't bought any premade in an age so decided to treat myself seeing as I ran outta Chiricahua Sun and Omusa this weekend...and there's only a teeny dribble of Waxahachie left!! Eeep!! Gonna be trying Pow Wow Sauce, Coyote Coconut and Mojave Dessert for the first time too..can't wait! :drool:

Awesome! Thanks, Is there a code or is it already discounted?

I'm gonna try some of your rhubarb tart, looking for a worthy replacement for col-custer :)
Get some two arrows - its boss

I've managed to whittle my Manabush trifector, triple threat, golden triangle, call it what you will to the following:

Chiricahua sun
Wenebojo
Twoarrows

These are like vaping primary colours

I've managed to whittle my Manabush trifector, triple threat, golden triangle, call it what you will to the following:

Chiricahua sun
Wenebojo
Twoarrows

No Sir.

You are missing Coyote Coconut.

Therefore you are wrong.

Just bought another 200ml of ixcacao, after ordering 200ml earlier in the week. Not sure what things will be like now that TPD has come into effect, didn't fancy risking it

Chiricahua sun
Wenebojo
Twoarrows

Im down to my last bottle of col-custer :17:

Im looking forward to trying some more of thw bunkr range. Got the fruit creme, rhubarb tart and maple pecan.

Back
Top Bottom