What's new

25% lower prices this weekend

I actually have not got a clue who

sadly allnpart making sure you are all over 18 we legally have to carry out. Although TBH I can rarely coincide customers with POTV user names,

May be worth you all sticking your usernames in the comments. I tend to smile favourably on POTV regulars when we are packing.

I worked out manikin coz I'd just seen an order that size come through

Discount code on top of already discounted goods is damn generous as it is imo :)

And speaking of smiling favourably, I love your sig...puts Bauhaus songs in my head and made me dig out my fave album of theirs yesterday, not listened to it in donkey's :D

I actually have not got a clue who

sadly allnpart making sure you are all over 18 we legally have to carry out. Although TBH I can rarely coincide customers with POTV user names,

May be worth you all sticking your usernames in the comments. I tend to smile favourably on POTV regulars when we are packing.

I worked out manikin coz I'd just seen an order that size come through

I'm just happy when you stick a dream catcher in with the order. My 6 year old girls room is full of them [emoji16]. She always has a smile on her face when I order from Manabush.

I'm just happy when you stick a dream catcher in with the order. My 6 year old girls room is full of them [emoji16]. She always has a smile on her face when I order from Manabush.
Ha!

my daughter is 7 and same deal, all hanging off the light in her room

Discount code on top of already discounted goods is damn generous as it is imo :)

And speaking of smiling favourably, I love your sig...puts Bauhaus songs in my head and made me dig out my fave album of theirs yesterday, not listened to it in donkey's :D
Went to see Master Murphy last month

best band ever to have graced the surface of this planet

Ha!

my daughter is 7 and same deal, all hanging off the light in her room
My two dreamcatchers live at my caravan, they have a not bad outlook :)
Nowt beats siting with that view, drink of choice and some Chiricahuahuahua.

Oh, the Rhubarb Tarte is fabulous in a lowish mech build BTW (0.18) fabulous it is, even my Wife agrees!

Martyn - superb service and generous freebies. Overwhelmed. Busy day today so will start the testing later on :drool::clapping::D

2016-11-22 manabush.jpg

Back
Top Bottom