What's new

2x Brand new Aspire Nautilus 3 tanks + 5pk 1.8ohm coils - Closed

Deaf Vaper

Veteran
Hello fellow mammals! :dance::whatsthis::friends:

A wee giveaway from yours truly - I have two brand new still boxed with the spares etc Aspire Nautilus N3 tanks, one in stainless steel, the other says gunmetal, but that one is still sealed. I also have a pack of Aspire Nautilus 1.8ohm BVC coil for each tank, which i will add to the winner's packages.

The draw is: There will be two winners, each getting a tank and a pack of 1.8ohm coils. The ultimate winner chosen by me, gets first dibs on colour of choice.

And the fun element is this: in honour of the late dear Helen aka Crewella, to enter the giveaway, participants to post a funny cat pic! Be one of your own moggies, or i'm, sure you can find some on the inter-web. Final judgement on winning funny cat pics by yours truly. Open to all, new and seasoned MTL vapers.

I'll leave it to run for a week or so, maybe 10 days, depends on number of participants.

P1050142.JPG

Come and win me over with funny moggie pic, and maybe get a free tank with coils!

Duke

Last edited:
Thanks for the chance! I had a nautilus 3 a while back and enjoyed it but lost it in the pub.

Attachments

• B0C6DC93-B248-4CDA-B0B2-CE9D0BC00E7C.jpeg
    B0C6DC93-B248-4CDA-B0B2-CE9D0BC00E7C.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 32
#notanentry

Cool giveaway tho, so in honour of Crew...

No tuna for dinner again, huh?

AgreeableFemaleGentoopenguin-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
I'm not bothered about winning btw but Crewella loved this one. Me too.

OGC.c4644560339421a034591e65a4575f79

Back
Top Bottom