What's new

3D printed CONDENSATION PLUGS - much demand?

Just waiting for TartanSpartan to test them, could be good to go or might need tweaking, shame I haven't got a Billet Box to understand it better, the modified (Credit goes to domejunky for providing the sample design) version looks like this:

BilletBox-V4-DTL-Wide-MODIFIED v6.jpg

I know you said you didnt want one but i am happy to send you mine if it will help you, i have a genuine and a SXK, and to be honest i cant tell the difference as far as vaping on them is concerned. The genuine may be a little heavier. Cheers

I know you said you didnt want one but i am happy to send you mine if it will help you, i have a genuine and a SXK, and to be honest i cant tell the difference as far as vaping on them is concerned. The genuine may be a little heavier. Cheers
Actually that would be great, is it for sale or just a loaner?

I think I should get one for quality control of batches, different filament can sometimes vary the size, I printed a black one, white one and a silver one with only a 0.1mm variation but I don't know how snug a fit it should be.

Lol just a loaner PM me your address and i will post whichever one you want tomorrow Cheers

Actually that would be great, is it for sale or just a loaner?

I think I should get one for quality control of batches, different filament can sometimes vary the size, I printed a black one, white one and a silver one with only a 0.1mm variation but I don't know how snug a fit it should be.

Would you like an atty to go inside. I have a Vapeshell clone I could send you.

Just nosing around at buying one, does anyone MTL Nic Salts with theirs? I'm using pods for mine as I get a really nice tight draw the RBA appeals to me.

Also anyone know the best deal one one? Naturevapes is the only one I have found so far.

Back
Top Bottom