What's new

3fvape not accepting order

quincey43

Achiever
Just tried to order something from 3fvape used my card as I've done before and it came back order cancelled. I then get a message from my bank asking me if this purchase is correct I say yes but when I go into my account at 3fvape it says cancelled, anyone else had any problems with them.

Not with 3fvape, but had the same thing with a TECC order as I hadn’t used the company for a while the bank wouldn’t let the order go through, as I’ve used them before and knew they were a trusted vendor I done the order over the phone and it went through no problem.

About 2 years ago I ordered a Dovpo College DNA Mod - because of the US Banking system being dicks 3F sent a message saying to make payment to some Company based in Germany... As the mail was from them (and there was clear mention of some 'new' payment method on a banner on their payment page I knew it was from them, so I paid it.

My bank cancelled the payment and I had a phone call from the fraud section of my bank. I told them the situation with buying from vape companies in China because of the US/California anti-vape laws and explained that I am English, vape stuff isn't illegal here - and we can buy them from Hospital shops, and, although the payment system is suspicious I've bought from 3F many times in the past and am willing to take the responsibility for my own risks if it goes pear shaped and I don't receive anything from them, promised not to give any illicit nicotine products to Californian school kids and would like to go ahead with the purchase. The guy from the bank said OK - order it again and we'll clear payment.

I did and received the mod about 5 days later.

In retrospect I should have ordered something cheaper to test the waters but I was frustrated and wound up by US politicians playing at interfering fucktards. It looks like 3F are still being screwed by the banking system - if you want to buy it despite the hassle I'd contact your bank, tell them you're not an American, shouldn't be treated like one and the US shouldn't be allowed to dictate what you can and can't buy with your money.

It is a pain in the arse though..

I had it awhile ago same thing bank wouldnt let the payment go through text message replied yes it was me it seemed tohave something todo with the payment optain i tried to use. it didnt accept visa cards fir some reason even though on 3f it said it did accept visa

What is it you're trying to buy as I think some of the items are not to be sold to the UK.

Yeah, I tried to order (a clone) from them about 6 weeks ago, card declined, then I got a text message warning me of potential fraud, blah blah. It asked for a ‘Y’ response to the message if it was in fact me ordering, and when I sent the ‘Y’ back, they authorised the payment. Clone received about a month later :)

What is it you're trying to buy as I think some of the items are not to be sold to the UK.
It was the SXK Aviator rta, I have ordered from them many times without any problems so not sure why this purchase is declined.

Same think happened to me the other month, payment declined on my debit card which was subsequently cancelled by the bank and a new one issued and also declined on my credit card. Neither bank contacted me and 3Fvape didn't reply to an email. I gave up and bought it from AliEpress.

Back
Top Bottom