What's new

Emp vap the Russian

bgoodchild8

Postman
I’ve just received my order of a bottle of the Russian concentrate from emp vap, my question is does anyone know what percentage to mix at? Doesn’t say on bottle or site, have emailed asking but no reply. Any help much appreciated

I've never used their concentrates... if you can't find anything (or don't hear anything back) then you'll have to try it and see... I'm presuming you intend to mix it as a single flavour? I would give them a call to be honest.

if not I'd try 1% and see where you are, if it's crazy weak or crazy strong then at least you'll have an idea.

I’ve just received my order of a bottle of the Russian concentrate from emp vap, my question is does anyone know what percentage to mix at? Doesn’t say on bottle or site, have emailed asking but no reply. Any help much appreciated

Not used it in a long while just checked back my notes, I mixed it at 8% along with 6% vanilla bean and 2% vanilla swirl.
Don't seem to have noted down what I mixed it at as a stand alone, but 8-10% won't be far off the mark.

Last edited:
I cant be much help, when I saw the title I thought the Ukrainians had perfected the Tesla Death Ray. :D

Back
Top Bottom