What's new

5 Pawns delisted by Cloud 9 after tests show record levels of Diacetyl

Vendors have money in the stock.......!!

Yes I'm sure they do but they won't be vendors for long as people will possibly lose any respect they had for them by not acting after this news getting out. Sometimes companies have to take a hit, whether its recalling a product for safety reasons or withdrawing an unsafe product from the market, I'm not sure why that's an issue really.

I wonder if those barrels they use are a contributing factor? I remember reading old whiskeys/bourbons contained more of this stuff than newer variants.

I wonder if those barrels they use are a contributing factor? I remember reading old whiskeys/bourbons contained more of this stuff than newer variants.

you mean they did actually use the barrels? ;)

Might the vendors be able to claim a refund on return of stock?
That generally happens with product recalls.

As far as I m aware they haven't recalled anything so vendors might not be able to return anything, given that 5 pawns may be struggling to shift the stock they have,
I doubt they want to take stock back and lose more money from the business.

Vendors may be left with no choice but to push the stock they have and leave it up to the individual to make their own choices. Sure there's plenty of vapers who will still order and ignore or have no idea about the recent goings on.

Regards

not sure five pawns have actually recalled anything. could be wrong though

If five pawns are saying that the juice isn't safe to vape then it's not going to sell very well if at all.
It would be a foolhardy vendor who sold it now, just say a customer claimed to have been harmed by it having bought the juice after that announcement.
Least five pawns could do was ensure that vendors aren't out of pocket by being stuck with unsaleable stock.

If five pawns are saying that the juice isn't safe to vape then it's not going to sell very well if at all.
It would be a foolhardy vendor who sold it now, just say a customer claimed to have been harmed by it having bought the juice after that announcement.
Least five pawns could do was ensure that vendors aren't out of pocket by being stuck with unsaleable stock.

five pawns have never said its not safe to vape,how could they when the truth is nobody really knows if it is or is not ;)

Back
Top Bottom