What's new

5 Pawns delisted by Cloud 9 after tests show record levels of Diacetyl

Wonder how (if at all) this will effect them showing up at the Expo next Saturday?
Haha was litreally just now wondering what will happen on the expo (they are a gold sponsor). Bet it's going to be fun.. Hope they at least give out a public apology or something.

Haha was litreally just now wondering what will happen on the expo (they are a gold sponsor). Bet it's going to be fun.. Hope they at least give out a public apology or something.

Be best if they don't apologise... everyone's busy sharpening the pitchforks atm....:D

Well, since all that kicked off nicely, i contacted Purity( formerly known as Halo Purity ) and ask them for the lab test results of all the liquids we carry on our site, and it looks like, they are all crap free:)
all the test will be published for each flavour, as by the looks of it, this is the way forward
Some examples

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 49
all the test will be published for each flavour, as by the looks of it, this is the way forward

Definitely. Wouldn't surprise me if people increasingly refused to buy from anyone who doesn't have lab results for each of their juices.

Definitely. Wouldn't surprise me if people increasingly refused to buy from anyone who doesn't have lab results for each of their juices.
This seems to be the way it is going now, although the tests don't seem regulated enough it's nice to see some transparency.
Has it been mentioned that Manabush and Colonel Boom have done this as well?
(Grumpy Vaper posted it somewhere)
Sorry if it has.

This seems to be the way it is going now, although the tests don't seem regulated enough it's nice to see some transparency.
Has it been mentioned that Manabush and Colonel Boom have done this as well?
(Grumpy Vaper posted it somewhere)
Sorry if it has.

It is regulated (ISO 17025 IIRC), the problem is that certain labs seem to be using a standard of their own creation rather than a recognised international one. This will not tally with anyone else's that used an accredited method.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom