What's new

Review 69 mod Erics Edition by Atmomixani Review from Safer Vapers

pappaspud

Postman
Hi all, kinda just started contributing to this forum, I really like what I see so far, so I thought Id begin sharing our reviews here with you guys as well as on our youtube channel, a small warning, I do have very colourful language so please be mindful of this...safe.

This product was purchased from www.vapist.net with my own money and the views expressed are entirely my/our own...have a nice day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djjz3sN7FvE

great review as always, has big tom signed up yet? hope he types more than he talks :D ;)

lol, I told him to sign up...he's the pretty one of the duo...I use him to pull in the ladies!:5:

Watched your vid on the brass nemesis clone the other day, being new to this game it's great to find informative and entertaining vids on the tube :thumbup: Though all these shinies is pulling me into the light!

[edit] except maybe the Dr Noah

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed it mate, Like most of us it's the mod collecting that has become more addictive than the nicotine itself lol Keep vaping bud and a have a merry xmas ;-)

Good review lads cheers. Not quite sure what Facking means but I surmise it is southern for fuck lol. Enjoyed the review.

Back
Top Bottom