What's new

BP Mods Pioneer 1.5 RTA Community Review

Bone dry and gurgle free again this morning. All is well. I'll put the leak down to a bad build.

The only problem I'm finding with this tank now is that you can't tell the difference between a good build and a bad one until you've filled it and left it a day, meaning you're always feeling that you're playing a bit of a lottery.

Other than that, it's exceptional.

Bone dry and gurgle free again this morning. All is well. I'll put the leak down to a bad build.

The only problem I'm finding with this tank now is that you can't tell the difference between a good build and a bad one until you've filled it and left it a day, meaning you're always feeling that you're playing a bit of a lottery.

Other than that, it's exceptional.
I know what you mean that's how I was with the og pioneer half the time.
To be fair though it's a price I'm willing to pay because when it's good it's the best

Good advice in here. Just received this tank and been following the wicking tips in here. Haven't had any issues with leaks at all but did start running into dry hits just an hour or so after wicking it the first few times with one of the included coils. Currently trying again on a new SS coil with TC and so far so good. I'll keep trying until I get it because the flavour is much better than my previous Pandora v2.

Back
Top Bottom