What's new

Pioneer 1.5 RTA

LordOdin

Veteran
Have you ever got or bought something that's been out for a while and wish you had got it earlier. I got a couple of Pioneers this week one being the 1.5 and put a build in it, straight away i was thinking i wish i had bought it earlier. I have always wanted one but didn't like the price.
I am really enjoying it tonight and the flavour is absolutely gorgeous. So glad i posted in the Wanted Section of the Classifieds. It's a real quality RTA that's becoming quite rare. If you haven't tried one yet i really recommend it.

Similar here... I got my first Pioneer v1.5 just a week ago and was asking myself why I did not do it earlier. Funny thing, the day after I got it I saw that v2 is coming out and saw first few pictures of it :D

And it looks a bit minging

it is definitely odd looking. seems it it a gravity fed arrangement with holes above the cotton. not many photos so hard to see how the air works.

pioneer-v2-rta-bp-mods-1-14115_thumb_375x470.jpg

i remember when the pioneer came out and views abo it it seemed a bit mixed so never bothered with it.

WTF, that is some seriously ugly shit! BP are so inconsistent.

The exisiting pioneers (og, 1.5 and insider) are all excellent tanks IMO, nothing quite matches their airflow and the vapour they produce. Out of everything I've tried, only the EVL boro comes close.

WTF, that is some seriously ugly shit! BP are so inconsistent.

The exisiting pioneers (og, 1.5 and insider) are all excellent tanks IMO, nothing quite matches their airflow and the vapour they produce. Out of everything I've tried, only the EVL boro comes close.

I would recommned to try the Diplomat if you have not already @MHL.

My Poineer V1 is not in use since I received the ulton clone of the Diplomat

I saw todd do a review of it, I remember thinking it looked like a lot of faff and bother to be honest.

But a recommendation from a pioneer enthusiast has kind of put it in a new light 🤔

Still enjoying the Pioneer 1.5. I am using the Tobacco Chimney , i must have 6 Chimneys or more and didn't think that swapping them out would make a difference but it actually does. It's like a more meaty condensed vape if that makes sense, More like a Ciggie than a Vape and flavour with Calamity AM is the best i have tasted.

it looked like a lot of faff and bother to be honest - that is not correct, it is one of the easiest rta to build on. It has some little grooves under the post screws which help to keep your coil in place( I do not know why other manufacturers do not use this)
Screenshot_20240323_000624_Chrome.jpg

a pioneer enthusiast - that is 110% correct 🤣 I use my Pioneer V1 since....ages ago

Back
Top Bottom