What's new

Pioneer 1.5 RTA

Great to hear ordered one this afternoon
I belive you will not regret it. :thumbup:
I use it for NET juices and it has great flavour but you need the check all the chimneys which come with it because they can make the different on the flavor profile.

I watched his video(from 17:40) and I belive the opening of the cotton ends is benefitional as well

Please share your experience but in a new thread maybe ;)

Both Pioneer's have been excellent RTA's, but I found them such a faff to wick correctly I got rid of all four of mine. Get the slightest hair out of place and they leak everywhere. In the end it just wasn't worth the hassle and I moved on.

I belive you will not regret it. :thumbup:
I use it for NET juices and it has great flavour but you need the check all the chimneys which come with it because they can make the different on the flavor profile.

I watched his video(from 17:40) and I belive the opening of the cotton ends is benefitional as well

Please share your experience but in a new thread maybe ;)

What chimney do you use for net.

it is definitely odd looking. seems it it a gravity fed arrangement with holes above the cotton. not many photos so hard to see how the air works.

pioneer-v2-rta-bp-mods-1-14115_thumb_375x470.jpg

i remember when the pioneer came out and views abo it it seemed a bit mixed so never bothered with it.
It is gravity fed, here's the deck:

1711462631194.jpeg

that is 110% correct 🤣 I use my Pioneer V1 since....ages ago
Me too, I was a berserker boi at the time and I took a chance because I liked the look of it. Turns out they were quite similar with the shallow domed chimneys, but the pioneer was even better! I don't really understand why it would make such a difference, the contours of the chimney. 🤔 But it does seem to, hence I've taken a punt on the diplomat too :thumbup:

I also don't understand why so many people have trouble with wicking the pioneer either - not noobs, but seasoned vapers like @Astral. I've had 4 pioneers, and I literally cannot make them weep, cry or leak. And my wicking is really shit!

Agree the grooves under post screws look handy. Looking forward to trying it :)

Speaking for the v1, it's actually really easy to coil, and position over the airflow... how come you don't like it?

If anything I wish the grubs were a bit longer, if you get overenthusiastic unscrewing... well they're a fucker to find on the floor if they drop out.

i just prefer regular screws to trap wire under. just noticed in the deck picture above it’s grub screws and wee holes.

Yep those screws are not the greatest and those holes neighter but you can get use to them ;)

After the first couple of try I never had any issue with wicking, I just placed the cotton in front of the juice holes and that is about it no leak just great flavor :)

Back
Top Bottom