What's new

6th Covid jab done

I had no problems with the Covid jab. But the flu version made my arm very sore.
Other than the above, I had no reaction, at all.
Little ‘M’ shrugged both off with no reaction at all. Despite her other problems, she’s strong as an ox in terms of an immune system.

Got my fourth yesterday, Spikevax aka Moderna, it has a long list of possible side effects and the usual warning, don't have it if you know you are allergic to the ingredients, which is pointless as I imagine the vast majority of people will have no idea if they are. So far I've only had a sore arm just like I got with the flu vaccine last weekend.

All booked for my 6th Covid jab on the 26th November have had no real problems with the last 5 jabs so hopefully the 6th will be ok.

Not had a covid shot. Me and the misses in 2021 got a flu one, Quad Vac. Me no problems but my wife had a serious reaction to it and was sick for a month. She ended up losing over half her hearing in her right ear. Dr confirmed it was a result of the Flu vac, an adverse reaction. She still gets on and off pain in it.

Got my 4th today. Despite not being classed as "at risk" during the actual pandemic, I am now apparently.

Not complaining just seems weird that I have suddenly moved up the list. But in the meantime......
woooh-free-drugs.jpg

Got my 4th today. Despite not being classed as "at risk" during the actual pandemic, I am now apparently.

Not complaining just seems weird that I have suddenly moved up the list. But in the meantime......View attachment 296915
Evidence coming out but obviously not in the complicit media that the more jabs you have the more you wreck your tcell response and that vaccine injury is off the scale but being hushed up .Also evidence coming out the vaccine doesn't prevent death but more likely to cause it .I was on to this after my third and final jab just wish there was a way of getting the spike protein out of my body .The peer reviewed evidence is there and being hushed up this is the biggest scandal to hit mankind and am ashamed at my attitude towards those refusing it or I called conspiracy theorists as they were correct .Who would have believed governments around the world would be conned by big pharma ? Or were they conned ? Many individuals are on the payroll .Absolutely livid the NHS is requesting I get boosters that they know don't work

Citations required from credible sources or you're just another nonsense talker...

Evidence coming out but obviously not in the complicit media that the more jabs you have the more you wreck your tcell response and that vaccine injury is off the scale but being hushed up .Also evidence coming out the vaccine doesn't prevent death but more likely to cause it .I was on to this after my third and final jab just wish there was a way of getting the spike protein out of my body .The peer reviewed evidence is there and being hushed up this is the biggest scandal to hit mankind and am ashamed at my attitude towards those refusing it or I called conspiracy theorists as they were correct .Who would have believed governments around the world would be conned by big pharma ? Or were they conned ? Many individuals are on the payroll .Absolutely livid the NHS is requesting I get boosters that they know don't work
So where did you get this so called evidence from? Viz or the Beano [emoji23]

where did you guys get your evidence that its safe?

I'm struggling to find any sources that say it does what it is supposed to do. Which is to prevent the spread. I might be behind the times here.

Back
Top Bottom