What's new

6th Covid jab done

At the end of the day you make an informed choice to either have the jab, or decline the offer, it's down to you and where your feelings on it are.

I just thought everyone was all on the whole BBC mainstream media is awful train when it comes to vaping and the lies told but the same people are telling the truth about the vaccine?

I had three when Covid arrived, never had any issues with organs etc, within a month of the first Astra Zenica (which was quickly removed as a vaccination, never found out why?) Within weeks rushed to ICU with severe Pancreatitis, hospitalised just over a week. Second jab Pfizer, Just over a week, rushed in again, Pancreatitis, starting to think there's a connection here, but medics said they doubted it. Still got them to report it through the yellow alert system or whatever it was called, Third and final jab Pfizer jab, 4 days, yup 4 days rushed into hospital again! Pancreatitis' yet again ! Since then i have not touched one of them, too much of a coincidence in my mind, and whenever i have discussed it with GP etc they are now saying it could well be. Since that third one i now suffer Pancreatic attacks , and related symptom's in flare up's sometimes months apart, others milder with just a general feeling of nausea.

I for one will not have another, even if there's a mass break out of a new strain.

Had 3 and that that was more than enough. Only had them in the hopes that it would benefit others. If it was only my health on the line I wouldn't have gone anywhere near the vaccine. Everyone who wants one has now had the chance to not only have one, but several doses over an extended period. Done my bit for the good of others and you couldn't pay me to get jabbed again. Glad it's available for those who actually want/need it tho. As posted above; we all have to make our own informed decisions on what we think is best.

So where did you get this so called evidence from? Viz or the Beano [emoji23]
Peer reviewed and published medical facts that are being ignored .Yes I did say facts . I guess you watch lots of MSN and BBC judging by that comment .It's not your fault I also believed all the scaremongering as well in the begining and am now ashamed of my attitude to those that were anti jab .The complicit media and sinister drug cartels have turned some of us into mushrooms but most people you now speak to have woke up and won't ever have another expensive jab .You are now in the minority my best advice would be do not watch BBC ITV or sky news and watch a John Campbell's YouTube channel .Believe me if he and his top guests wasn't speaking facts he would be instantly removed .They have tried and failed because he has facts on his side

I'm surprised they are still doing covid jabs but each to their own, I won't be having any more.

from my original post of 6 jabs ive now had 8 and am waiting for my 9th

i totally understand on everyones thoughts on this as the world has gone back to normal (for majority of people).
for imunosuppressed like me, cancer patients, crohns, arthritis and many others with a weakened immune system its a case of no other option.
In march next year it will be 4 years ive been in lockdown. yes of course i can go out but every time i do its a very high risk mixing with people. Ive been working from home since day 1 and my hospital still wont let me go back to work.
tbh for me its in a way pointless having the jabs as 3 weeks after ive had it i have my 6 weekly infusion drug in hospital and at the end of it i have zero protection again as the drug removes/kills my immue system so washes out any covid,flu jabs etc.
and yes, multiple consultants have said sadly if i catch covid i die, its as simple as that as none of the viral drugs will help as they need an imune system to work with.

watch a John Campbell's YouTube channel .

During the height of the pandemic I watched and found Campbell to be quite informative and useful but, over time, one realises that he's just another, albeit mild-mannered, conspiracy fruitcake.

I have me jabs... don't overthink 'em... I smoked for over forty years so I ain't worried by a regular little prick... :)

Back
Top Bottom