What's new

7 50mls with nic shots for £16.95 delivered

@Shaern

I ordered that Pink Skull 300ml's Grape Hype but I'm still waiting on it. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow as I'm out of grape menthol now. One of the few I've vaped down to zero.
I gave the grape to the girlfriend it's been one of the few juices she's actually liked. Surprisingly iv nearly finished the coffee one all the others are steeping so I went and bought a bunch of elements at my local b&m store as they were on sale for £1.50 a bottle to tide me over till the bundle has steeped enough

Well... the Grape Hype arrived today @Shaern

Instead of 3 x 100 mls of Grape Hype they actually sent 6 x 50 mls of Grape Menthol in a newly labelled bottle
More or less the same as the original Grape Menthol and I can taste no Watermelon in it.
Emailed them and they assure me the Grape Menthol and the Grape Hype are acually the same recipe
It's a cracking vape none the less.

Still I'm a little annoyed that I have just ordered 6 original Grape Menthols from another site which is probably affiliated to Vape A Box in some way:

https://www.vapehubdistro.com/

I'll probably get the same thing again and end up with 12 bottles of the same stuff

Very cheap and handy if you want all the same flavour but the price works out more or less the same for 6 bottles of 50mls with £4.40 added for postage

Still if you want the likes of the lovely LP Crust, Caramal Latte etc in bulk it's well worth a visit. The more you buy the less it costs.

I will have to give the site a try later. I orderd one of the 7 x 50ml many weeks ago and have finally given them a try.
Nothing offensive but nothing I felt the need to re-order. Ice Cube was my favorite of the bunch I tried. The grape sounds good.
I will need to order more shortfills soon.

I dared myself to try the Coffee one again today and it must have beeen 2 weeks or so since I hated it but what a difference steeping makes. Still has a cheap instant coffee flavour but much more well rounded now and tolerable, not bad actually.

Been on the grape menthol and mc twist for a few days now and got to say I really like them after a 3 week steep. Gonna try the coffee again which was OK for me without steeping but we'll see how it has improved. The fudge u wasn't to my taste but maybe it will be after a few weeks. I really think these are a bargain for the money.

Been on the grape menthol and mc twist for a few days now and got to say I really like them after a 3 week steep. Gonna try the coffee again which was OK for me without steeping but we'll see how it has improved. The fudge u wasn't to my taste but maybe it will be after a few weeks. I really think these are a bargain for the money.

Good stuff mostly aren't they. I have to say the Grape menthol is a bit of a cotton eater .I would need a rewick maybe twice in a day if I was Vaping full time on it. It would take it's toll on stock coils so I'll not go there.

So I've finally got to these shortfills and they are ok, some better than others. Ice Cube was the best of the bunch. In general, they were pretty sweet and the flavours were not that distinct.
It could just be my setup and skill with an RDA but I wasn't overly impressed with the flavour profiles. How do these compare to other shortfills in general, or are they average or are they more budget in terms of flavour?

So I've finally got to these shortfills and they are ok, some better than others. Ice Cube was the best of the bunch. In general, they were pretty sweet and the flavours were not that distinct.
It could just be my setup and skill with an RDA but I wasn't overly impressed with the flavour profiles. How do these compare to other shortfills in general, or are they average or are they more budget in terms of flavour?
I'd put them somewhere in the middle they seem better than most of the well known budget brands but not as high quality as the more expensive so called premium liquids.

But at around 40p for 10ml they really are a bargain.

I may have to go to my local vape shop to sample some flavours before buying something.
It will save me a shoebox of unwanted juice.

Back
Top Bottom