What's new

7 50mls with nic shots for £16.95 delivered

I've found that with the fudge I mixed it with a more premium complimentary flavour worked out nicely.

I found that the coffee one had a UHT milk taste that made it unpalatable. Mixed that with some cheap thrills little Havana and it worked a treat.

Would be definitely interested if they run another promo with different flavours.

Hello all, glad people are enjoying this deal. I have to admit for the price I would maybe set your expectations lower than let's say "premium" liquids. I guess there is a reason potentially why they are on sale too but they are still good tasty liquids and subjective.

Also just a note, I found that the coffee definitely was better with a steep. It also killed my coils and the taste stayed until I cleaned my rda. Just a heads up.

Well they arrived today and I gave them a quick drip. Weirdly the coffee one tastes like caramel popcorn to me lol fudge was OK apple OK grape reasonable even tho I'm not a big fan of menthol. The bubblegum I'm not getting much of anything the rainbow drops OK but kinda an acidic aftertaste. And finally the mctwist really not feeling it bitter chemically taste so time for the steep

That will be my next purchase tonight I think. If it's anything like the grape menthol it will be fine. Certainly worth that money for 300 mls.
If you get a chance let me know how you find it.

Wasn't overly keen on the grape but it could be as I used it in my first tank (a vapresso one with the ceramic coils)... Not sure what it is but I never seem to really like any juice I put in it these days.

Should really try the juice in another tank to at least give it a fair crack of the whip.

I did like the apple which hasn't had much of a mention , mixed it with some cinnamon juice I had ( erroneously purchased thinking it was cinnamon bun) and it turned out quite tasty.

All my newer tanks are thirsty beasts so really looking for juices with a good quantity/quality to price ratio.

Certainly no complaints so far.

If you get a chance let me know how you find it.

Wasn't overly keen on the grape but it could be as I used it in my first tank (a vapresso one with the ceramic coils)... Not sure what it is but I never seem to really like any juice I put in it these days.

Should really try the juice in another tank to at least give it a fair crack of the whip.

I did like the apple which hasn't had much of a mention , mixed it with some cinnamon juice I had ( erroneously purchased thinking it was cinnamon bun) and it turned out quite tasty.

All my newer tanks are thirsty beasts so really looking for juices with a good quantity/quality to price ratio.

Certainly no complaints so far.

Even if you get a juice you hate it's still a bargain to a certain extent. Not to mention all of the nic shots for the extra pound. They all mostly taste a lot better after a month in a dark place. A big flavour difference in the Grape menthol too. It was quite harsh at the start and it has mellowed now. I really like that one.

Has anyone tried these from their site?

https://vapeabox.co.uk/products/grape-hype-shake-n-vape-by-pink-skull-vapours-3-x-100ml-multibuy

300ml for £12 seems ridiculously too good to.be true.

I don't post much, but I try to reply when I see a question I can help someone with.

I've had almost all the range of Pink Skull juice - they used to have a huge range on vape-a-box but I cannot seem to find them anymore. Their lemon pie is absolutely delicious but their key lime pie was very difficult to vape (I think this is my issue with certain flavours) - so for the price, they are incredible in my opinion

Doing a quick google check - Pink Skull Vape doesn't exist anymore, they are now https://www.vape-avenue.com
I have never tried these and a quick look seems like some sort of bulk buying website?

Got mine steeping. Will try them at the weekend when it will be 2 weeks. I tried the apple, grape menthol and coffee which I thought were all OK without steeping. I'll try the mc twist and post back about it. I might get another load of these depending on a dripping session at the weekend.

Tried them all again today after 2 weeks steeping. Put the mc twist in a tank and tastes fine to me. Quite citrusy. The only one I don't like is the fudge. To be honest they seem a bit week in a tank on flavour but well worth the price. If I didn't have a shit load of juice to get through I'd probably buy these again.

@Shaern

I ordered that Pink Skull 300ml's Grape Hype but I'm still waiting on it. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow as I'm out of grape menthol now. One of the few I've vaped down to zero.

Back
Top Bottom