What's new

7 50mls with nic shots for £16.95 delivered

Thanks for the heads up I might take a punt on one if something decent comes up on a good deal. What rta are you using

I've got two older model Geekvape Avocados.Bought from a good ape on here in the classifieds.Good for me as I can blank off one side with the supplied ceramic plug and use them in single coil mode. Great flavours from them. If you want an RTA to mess about with get yourself one of these:

https://www.cloudstix.com/electronic-cigarettes/cloudstix-hardware-clearance/nautilusxspecial

This is actually the full Aspire Quadflex 4 in 1 Survival kit

I think it's a brilliant bit of kit and gives you all four tank options in one box. (squonk included)

There is a POTV03 code for it also so another 5% off.

I've got two older model Geekvape Avocados.Bought from a good ape on here in the classifieds.Good for me as I can blank off one side with the supplied ceramic plug and use them in single coil mode. Great flavours from them. If you want an RTA to mess about with get yourself one of these:

https://www.cloudstix.com/electronic-cigarettes/cloudstix-hardware-clearance/nautilusxspecial

I think it's a brilliant bit of kit and gives you all four tank options in one box. (squonk included)

Thanks for that I might give it a try

This is what you get for £6.00 !

Have a look at the liquid clearance range.Ethos liquids are all delicious and the first one there is really nice Water Apple crumble. £1.00 each.
coolfire and quadflex 002.jpg

Ahhh bugger it sideways! :doh: couldn't resist

:18: You'll not regret it. I couln't resist it five times if it's any consolation at all.
I feel a lot less guilty ... So I thank you for that .. don't get me wrong I still hold you entirely responsible for my impulse buy .. but you almost redeemed yourself.

I feel a lot less guilty ... So I thank you for that .. don't get me wrong I still hold you entirely responsible for my impulse buy .. but you almost redeemed yourself.

I was just scared in case I broke the other four and had none left. My luck would be the price going back up to £15-20 the same night mine packed in.

Thats good, was just me then. Maybe I didn’t thoroughly dry my atty before using and there was still some water somewhere causing steam when trying the Mctwist.

Im definitely ordering again from them, the LP Crust and Sour Apple are delicious.

First bash at the Fudge... Finding it a little muted and spitty if I'm honest, but to be fair it's on the back of a tank of coffee..

Maybe a little longer in the old dark place and a fresh wick will do the trick at some point

Back
Top Bottom