What's new

7 50mls with nic shots for £16.95 delivered

I ordered some currently awaiting delivery how long did it take to receive it from the time you guys placed the order
Thanks

I've done three orders and the average is 3-4. I'm over in Northern Ireland so sometimes mine takes a day longer.

I'm really enjoying this grape menthol at the moment
Thanks man I'm up in Scotland and I checked the royal mail its with them now so fingers crossed il get it tomorrow along with some goodies I ordered from fogstar. I ordered the juice on Friday so fingers crossed. Have you been steeping yours and do they have the deals on often
Thanks again

Thanks man I'm up in Scotland and I checked the royal mail its with them now so fingers crossed il get it tomorrow along with some goodies I ordered from fogstar. I ordered the juice on Friday so fingers crossed. Have you been steeping yours and do they have the deals on often
Thanks again

There was a good deal on before this current one which is listed as sold out but still there. I'm hoping once this one runs out a new one will go up so I can get some new flavours.

Steep these for sure. I put mine in the wardrobe for a couple of weeks and shake them every day until tasting time. A few are just fine to vape straight away but you'll know right away which are in need of a dark place for a while. Some were a little tasteless to me straight out of the post bag. Flavour is subjective of course.

Of the two orders I have made LP Crust is my favourite along with the Grape Menthol. LP is still available separately in a 3 x 50 mls which is very cheap for a good juice. I wouldn't mind trying them all but I tend to wait until the bundles come out. If I get a flavour I hate then it's little loss at a couple of quid.

I was dubious at first but certainly glad I took the punt.

Had a cheeky little dabble on most the flavours but the caramel latte has become my "wind down" juice

Strange as I thought I was going to regret it as I'm more fruity than anything else (oooer- missus)

I was dubious at first but certainly glad I took the punt.

Had a cheeky little dabble on most the flavours but the caramel latte has become my "wind down" juice

Strange as I thought I was going to regret it as I'm more fruity than anything else (oooer- missus)

I thought the same about the Coffee and the LP crust but now I love them both. I've gone way off the fruit flavours for messing about with the dripper. Now I'm on the likes of Blueberry danish and Water Apple crumble etc. I never thought I'd even consider trying them until I tasted that LP crust. Biscuits and crumbles all taste good to me now. Just more money being spent again.

Still use the good old heisenberg for the daily grind though

I’ve tried Rainbow Drops, Grape Menthol and just cracked the Caramel Latte, now I’m not a fruit flavour fan and the Latte flavour appealed to me the most, but I’ve got to say that I think it’s really nice, sweet creamy caramely coffee, lovely.
I’m not keen on the Grape, I tried it in my Wasp Nano and the menthol hit was a bit overpowering, the Rainbow Drops is ok, I wouldn’t buy it on its own but I think this bundle was a steal for the price.

I’ve tried Rainbow Drops, Grape Menthol and just cracked the Caramel Latte, now I’m not a fruit flavour fan and the Latte flavour appealed to me the most, but I’ve got to say that I think it’s really nice, sweet creamy caramely coffee, lovely.
I’m not keen on the Grape, I tried it in my Wasp Nano and the menthol hit was a bit overpowering, the Rainbow Drops is ok, I wouldn’t buy it on its own but I think this bundle was a steal for the price.

Definitely a steal for that money.

After a steeping the Caramel latte reminds me of dipping a spoonful of brown sugar into your coffee and sucking the coffee back out of the suger. So very sweet.I'm on a Nautilus Quadflex dripper with that one.

Rainbow drops is going to need another month in the dark as it's a bit muted still after two weeks or more.I'm not sure what to try that in next.

The grape needed a steep too and I'm now running that on a geekvape avocado with a 0.6 single clapton coil.The grape is lovely and the menthol isn't as hard hitting any more.Very refreshing but I can't take too much of it.

Back
Top Bottom