What's new

A new Fastech??

So this website looks pretty shitty at this point, I won the 59cent Kanger, but since i had other items in my cart, rather than the total being 59Cents, it was 37 dollars, and apparently there is no cart option on this website....

So, a bit bummed right now, but ill try and catch the one at 6 and update you guys :)

No mods, no nothing, no point.

They are having some really good deals on tanks and such for their opening, afterwards, it will be useless as the prices are the same or similar to fasttech. Not to mention the site is so wonky, the shopping cart doesn't open, and just puts you to a DNS page with a bunch of other results. So its a really crappy website, besides the opening day deals.

I'll keep an eye on them, the site seems very "immature" as if the template isnt complete, just framework loaded with some run of the mill products.
cart+forum doesnt inspire confidence, but if they start adding mechs I'll let you guys know
Vern will give them the benefit of the doubt, ...I think fasttech have seen how much they can shift by doing ecigs properly. There's also chinabuye, focalprice, priceangels etc..all doing basic ego stuff...I'm sure they will join fasttech shortly.
Its about profit, and you make more on a $20 mod than on a $3 evod.

btw, template/parts of the site, originated as "crime busters self defence", not quite sure what to make of this info...either it is another company moving into ecigs, or their web guy borrowed bits from a previous project
I do hope they do mods though, it'll be good to have a choice in the c*** market:-)

They are having some really good deals on tanks and such for their opening, afterwards, it will be useless as the prices are the same or similar to fasttech. Not to mention the site is so wonky, the shopping cart doesn't open, and just puts you to a DNS page with a bunch of other results. So its a really crappy website, besides the opening day deals.
Hello,I am Doris from focalecig.
The reason why the products didn't show on the cart is because this is a special event,for instant win. You need to "instant kill" a product and pay it at once,otherwise,that unbelievable price would be invalid.

And yes,this is a immature website,we just start running it for few days.So much things need to be updated and improved. We have a main website which not only sell ecigs products.This new website is separated to focus on ecigs products.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are improving the hardware and enlarging the product variety. If you have any question ,just PM me.
Also,any suggestion would be appreciated!
Thank you for your attention and happy vaping!

Hello,I am Doris from focalecig.
The reason why the products didn't show on the cart is because this is a special event,for instant win. You need to "instant kill" a product and pay it at once,otherwise,that unbelievable price would be invalid.

Its not that it didn't SHOW in the cart, its that the cart wasn't even something I could get to, the cart was an invalid link so because of this it just sent me to a DNS page.

Back
Top Bottom