What's new

A new Fastech??

bought them friday night. your mom waited nine months for you:-)

I placed my order a while back, some EGO for like 50 cents. I have a tracking number, but no shipping service seems to be able to track it... Ill update if/when it comes.

Sep 20, 2013 10:27:01 PM
Dear,Your order will take 3-5 business days to ship.
Here is the general processing procedures.
Step 1: Order review and print in our system (1 business day)
Step 2: Order preparing, full strict testing, packing, sampling inspection (2-3 business days)
Step 3: Package delivered to Post Office or Express center (1 business day)
Step 4: We send you order complete info and tracking number if applicable (1 business day) Have a nice day!

Sep 20, 2013 10:27:01 PM
Dear,Your order will take 3-5 business days to ship.
Here is the general processing procedures.
Step 1: Order review and print in our system (1 business day)
Step 2: Order preparing, full strict testing, packing, sampling inspection (2-3 business days)
Step 3: Package delivered to Post Office or Express center (1 business day)
Step 4: We send you order complete info and tracking number if applicable (1 business day) Have a nice day!

More like 2 weeks then they tell you they don't have any stock and ask you to wait 2 weeks then they tell you sorry they still don't have any in stock so you ask for a refund and they ignore you and then you open a dispute and receive a email from chinabuye saying they can't refund unless you close the dispute then you reply fook off and a week later PayPal refunds you absolutely fantastic service from conbuye :)

EDIT Listen people if you think ft do a bad service try chinabuye ft will seem like heaven :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom