What's new

A new hazard to public health - EU ban?

Sorry but that is just pathetic, next it will be plain packaging for any household product so it doesn't attract children 'because it has bright colours'!!!!!

What about parenting skills!!!! People need to take responsibility...... :rant:

It just shows how wrong legislation can be depending on manipulated public perception (anti smoker, NOT anti smoking) vs everyday harmful chemicals we are surrounded by.

I was discussing the risks of eliquid round my toddler the other day and admittedly I worry and am pretty anal about knowing where every bottle is at all times. I then went upstairs to clean the loo and bent down, picked up my bottle of domestos next to the loo. Which would be the most harmful for her to drink? Either way, one is an acceptable, general household item while the other is a POISON HELL BENT ON DEATH AND DESTRUCTION - dun dun daaa

I say ban them outright. What the hell's a liquitab anyway? It's only going to encourage kids to start doing the laundry, what with all the flavour options ;)

for lazy fucking parents that must run around 300mph doing other shit apart from looking after there kids

I did see this in one of my local rags but things never change.. easy way to solve the problem put all chemical in a upper cupboard job fucking done

Its the old age tradition of things like this living under the kitchen sink
Things like bleach have a child safe cap and even though these liqiuitab boxes have the same sort of catch on the box, maybe they need to put more focus on laws concerning chemicals and how there packaged rather than bothering folk like us, as the vast majority of vapers are far more aware and self informed than the usual shopper that will just plonk a bottle/box into there basket with a potentially lethal contents

only thing under my kitchen sink is spuds and a basin.. all chemicals in upper cupboard

My brother doesn't even allow my sis in law to bring them into the house locked in garden shed

Mix them right, and the cupboard under the average sink is the last place you want to be.

It's only going to encourage kids to start doing the laundry, what with all the flavour options ;)

Bloody Hell! I must have the wrong ones! My daughter hasn't shown one iota of inclination to venturing towards the washing machine. Similarly, she had never shown any interest in my "embarrassing" vaping gear - but as I keep reminding her, it's giving her lots of extra years to enjoy my grumpiness and constant nagging - lucky girl! :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom