What's new

A New Juice & Bank Holiday Discount

Think this AK2 and amalfi lemon are going to be my purchases pay day! Hope all is going well with recovery and shop @Chris K

Thanks Sam, I’m getting there mate, starting physio soon so hoping that speeds things along.

Certainly will. Hopefully similar to the AK2.

That’s what I’m hoping. We got an G2 (Stick version of GK2) sent to us as a sample, to vape it was excellent but…. The fire button kept sticking! Luckily that won’t be an issue on the GK2.

Thanks Sam, I’m getting there mate, starting physio soon so hoping that speeds things along.

That’s what I’m hoping. We got an G2 (Stick version of GK2) sent to us as a sample, to vape it was excellent but…. The fire button kept sticking! Luckily that won’t be an issue on the GK2.

My GK2 shipped yesterday and scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

My GK2 shipped yesterday and scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

That’s quick! I can’t even get into the unit on a weekend to ship, it’s all locked up. Really interested mate, let me know how the different coils are aswell if you don’t mind?

@Sam Andrews and @quincey43

Knocked up one of your ideas today (Obviously the name is a complete rip off and won’t be staying, just helps me know what it is). Not vaped it yet as has some components I know need to come out with abit of a steep but smells identical to real thing and lick test was pretty good too! Be a nice base to work from.

0D10FDBA-6CB6-47AD-A70C-0A17EF85DAF5.jpeg

That’s quick! I can’t even get into the unit on a weekend to ship, it’s all locked up. Really interested mate, let me know how the different coils are aswell if you don’t mind?

Knocked up one of your ideas today (Obviously the name is a complete rip off and won’t be staying, just helps me know what it is). Not vaped it yet as has some components I know need to come out with abit of a steep but smells identical to real thing and lick test was pretty good too! Be a nice base to work from.

View attachment 275844

OMG, Royal Mail played a blinder and delivered it today. Just got it on charge. Pods are slightly fatter and so won't fit in the AK2.

OMG, Royal Mail played a blinder and delivered it today. Just got it on charge. Pods are slightly fatter and so won't fit in the AK2.

Sunday delivery!?!? Must be posh round your way!

That’s handy to know about the pods. Charging time should be very quick.

Sunday delivery!?!? Must be posh round your way!

That’s handy to know about the pods. Charging time should be very quick.

Just tried it and the flavour is the same straight off the bat. Airflow adjustment works and you can get a noticeably tighter draw if you want or you can still get the same draw as the AK2. You can probably get it a bit looser as well. Will experiment a bit more with it.

View attachment 275844
Oh wow!! Can't wait to try this one.

Back
Top Bottom