What's new

A New Juice & Bank Holiday Discount

Chris K

Vendor
Hello Apes,

Oh yes, it’s another bloody post from me,

Hope everyone is good and looking forward to another bank holiday weekend.

I seem to be throwing new liquids out left, right and centre but this one I just had to release.

It’s been a liquid that me and Lizzie have been Vaping near enough constantly since I made it and she threatened to punch me in my poorly arm unless I made more so thought I’d throw a few bottles onto the website.

Roseus Custard.

EF59FF26-21D7-481E-B731-FA35FD128DD1.jpeg

A generous helping of creamy, vanilla custard layered over sharp, stewed rhubarb. Silky smooth custard on the inhale and tart rhubarb on the exhale.

Available as 50ml Shortfill at 60VG/40PG, 20ml Shortfill for 6mg Vapers at 60VG/40PG or 100ml Shortfill at 70VG/30PG.

Also still have a discount code running until Monday night for Bank Holiday Weekend.

Use code MAYDAY20 at checkout for 20% off everything at www.LegioXVape.com

Anyways, I have my mother down this weekend for the first time since the accident so pity me getting an ear full all weekend!

Have a good one everyone.

Thanks.

been meaning to order the Britania so i can add it to my list. so just did :D

Love the Amalfi Lemon and keen to try the Rhubarb & Custard. Cheers mate.

A chunk of this little blog applies to a fair few of you on here so just thought I'd share it if anyone wants to take a look. Feel free to stop reading after the 4th paragraph.

https://legioxvape.com/blogs/news/latest-news
Ohh I think like the look of the Snake Oil tribute "Teutoburg". I made a thread around 2019 where I spent many months trying to replicate Snake Oil and documented every tweak of the recipe but it ended up as a failure :D I'd of been happy with something quite similar. I got something I thought was okay but not good enough. Snake Oil is one of my all time favourites for sure so I'm looking forward to trying your tribute to it.

It's rare I vape anything other than DIY but an order is incoming :)

Ohh I think like the look of the Snake Oil tribute "Teutoburg". I made a thread around 2019 where I spent many months trying to replicate Snake Oil and documented every tweak of the recipe but it ended up as a failure :D I'd of been happy with something quite similar. I got something I thought was okay but not good enough. Snake Oil is one of my all time favourites for sure so I'm looking forward to trying your tribute to it.

It's rare I vape anything other than DIY but an order is incoming :)

It was a tricky one! I vaped it way back when but struggled to remember every flavour profile off the top of my head. Luckily had Bil at Manabush who vaped the stuff constantly. He gave me an idea and sent me away, first effort way off the mark, all I could taste was Blackjack sweets which shouldn't have happened with the flavours! Second was close but... Missing something, third same but 4th Bil said was as close as made no difference.

Hard to do as I can imagine alot of the flavours in the original aren't even produced anymore, especially with all the changes after TPD.

For me it was one of those that's near impossible to identify every flavour profile even whilst you're vaping it. Sometimes a slight bit of this or that but never certain :) I suspect they did some wizardry like mixing and steeping certain flavours separately and mixing them together later on because I tried many clone recipes posted online, as well as my own attempts and nothing came close.

I know yours is a tribute, not a replica :)

Last edited:
It was a tricky one! I vaped it way back when but struggled to remember every flavour profile off the top of my head. Luckily had Bil at Manabush who vaped the stuff constantly. He gave me an idea and sent me away, first effort way off the mark, all I could taste was Blackjack sweets which shouldn't have happened with the flavours! Second was close but... Missing something, third same but 4th Bil said was as close as made no difference.

Hard to do as I can imagine alot of the flavours in the original aren't even produced anymore, especially with all the changes after TPD.

Will give that a try next time I put an order in. Cheers.

For me it was one of those that's near impossible to identify every flavour profile even whilst you're vaping it. Sometimes a slight bit of this or that but never certain :) I suspect they did some wizardry like mixing and steeping certain flavours separately and mixing them together later on because I tried many clone recipes posted online, as well as my own attempts and nothing came close.

I know yours is a tribute, not a replica :)

There are ALOT of different components to it. The final version does replicate the "different notes each time" sometimes I get strong Cranberry, others I get strong Blackcurrant and many times a mix of everything! I even ummd and arrrd about adding a touch of cooling but reckoned that would blunt off some of the more subtle notes so passed. If people want cooling, use an iced shot!

Back
Top Bottom