What's new

A yankee on a uk forum!

Well-developed? Sounds like a job for me: Nothing is what I need, welcome.

A merkin is a pubic wig!! But in this case I suspect Mr. ZT was referring to Merkin=American :P

Hey everyone, I am from the U.S. I live in NY at the moment and love it. I joined this forum because it looked the cleanest, had a great community and seemed to be the most well developed, the last cigarette I smoked was almost a week ago and I don't miss them in the slightest, I would much rather smell like strawberry rather than nasty smoke. I'd like to make this my introduction, thanks a lot for having me here and I hope I can continue to talk/grow on this forum..

You aren't far from where I was born ;) Welcome to the planet!

Hey everyone, I am from the U.S. I live in NY at the moment and love it. I joined this forum because it looked the cleanest, had a great community and seemed to be the most well developed, the last cigarette I smoked was almost a week ago and I don't miss them in the slightest, I would much rather smell like strawberry rather than nasty smoke. I'd like to make this my introduction, thanks a lot for having me here and I hope I can continue to talk/grow on this forum..

Hi Bud

good on you for making the change. I love the whole being in control feeling that vaping gives us. Different kit and the vast array of juice. Lets us know how you get on.

Best Regards
Jim

I think im gonna crack and try a cigarette. I miss chilling in the back with a book, lighting the cig and relaxing.

Im hoping i change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom