What's new

Ace of vapes out of date liquid 240ml £4.00

Can't be much of it left by now.................

Mine arrived a couple of days ago, but not used it yet, as I still have a couple of squankers with other stuff in to get through.

Can't be much of it left by now.................

Mine arrived a couple of days ago, but not used it yet, as I still have a couple of squankers with other stuff in to get through.
Only ordered a couple of hrs ago choices were abit sparse but even if one flavour hits the spot still a good bargain sure the raspbrulee turn out will hit the spot if not always a money back option on shpocked.....lol.

All sold out now, got mine today, 40 odd bottles for under £10, oldest expired 11/2018

6 more bundled up for grabs if people missed the last lot of just wanted to order more .I was tempted but I have so many

Only ordered a couple of hrs ago choices were abit sparse but even if one flavour hits the spot still a good bargain sure the raspbrulee turn out will hit the spot if not always a money back option on shpocked.....lol.

Mine turned yesterday and they are spot on, the raspbrulee is lovely mate [emoji1305]

The l’meringue is my favorite though!

Oldest date on mine is December and the rest are January so I’m a happy camper for the next few weeks! [emoji16]

Got an email just now that they have released new bundles:

Bargains to be had!!

IMG_1459.jpg

Thats annoying. They've mixed the bundles, so now there's 2 new with 2 old if you bought the last bundles.

thanks for posting again.....got Cloud Chasers and Candy Corner bundle 2 first time round......they all smell really decent when i was decanting them!!

Couple of points FYI.......think most of mine were actually dated 02/19 with the rest 01/19 so not three bad at all really!! However, i think?? one of my bundles included strawberry chew but can find no breakdown of the original bundles. Still really good value!!

Also, remember that the last 6 of these 10 new bundles are 6MG before you pile in due to FOMO......i didn't notice straight away!!......too busy concentrating on flavours!! #blindastheproverbial

ps-on the pink lemonade the now and it's decent!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom