What's new

Advice for Vape Beginners! (LONG POST)

Nice write up for newbies.

Like you say everyone has different tastes.
I only used menthol for about two years.
All in the same AIO.
Then I found POTV when looking for a different mod.
Had some very good advice from here and now use lots of different flavours.
Mostly fruit type but some others.
Still use menthol and some times mix some into other flavours if I'm not that struck on them.

I started on 18mg then steadily moved down to 3mg then to zero but it didn't last and went back to 3mg for a while then started to drop a bit more until a few weeks ago I went to zero again.
This time it OK Been of the nic completely.
Great work! I found I was using 20mg non-stop, I tried freebase and just couldn't handle it at all, too harsh for me.

I have 2 bottles of no nicotine e-liquid in my draw and I will eventually get around to them haha, I always wonder, will the same motion of vaping, but with 0 Nic mg trick my brain into enjoying it?!

Great work! I found I was using 20mg non-stop, I tried freebase and just couldn't handle it at all, too harsh for me.

I have 2 bottles of no nicotine e-liquid in my draw and I will eventually get around to them haha, I always wonder, will the same motion of vaping, but with 0 Nic mg trick my brain into enjoying it?!
When I first went to zero I think it was to soon after quiting.
I think it was about six months to get from 18mg to zero and it was to soon.
Couldn't get my head round it so went back to 3mg.
As I was using 100ml short fills I started putting less in and settled on 1.5mg for a while.
Then a few weeks ago get fresh order of juice and didn't put any nic in and didn't really notice so stuck with it.

Only problem is I have about a dozen 10ml 18mg nics I won't now use. Lol
Going to have to do a giveaway probably

Back
Top Bottom