What's new

Advice on order from Netherlands

NitroDubz

Don't know if this is the right place, but here goes - I bought a Siren G tank end of September. It's only now left the Netherlands, but the projected time of arrival according to parcelsapp has moved from October 29th to early/mid November. I know no one can say with any real certainty, but should I wait for it or order a Siren v4 from the UK? I bought a bunch of MTL Manabush liquids in the anticipation of the G tank and have run out of freebase for my Eclipse now. Any suggestions appreciated:)

Toss a coin.

Heads, wait until it arrives and buy more juice for your Eclipse.
Tails, buy the Siren V4.

If you feel disappointed with the outcome of the coin toss, toss the coin again...

Welcome to the Planet.

Over the years, I have become extremely wary of buying, or God Forbid, selling to The Netherlands. It was just one of those places that has long been known for becoming problematic.

Thanks for a warm welcome everyone, although I've been a long-time lurker. I bought the tank over vawoo, which wasn't my first time ordering something off a dropshipping site, just never so far vawoo. I specifically selected the version in which most of the cost was for the shipping (over £10), promising a fast delivery.
I was completely over it once I saw that it was the Chinese Golden Week to which vawoo didn't bother to notify the customers about or else I would've simply waited a week. This way the tracking was sporadic, the more premium shipping option I paid for pointless and I'm not even sure anymore if I even want the damn thing.

LPV seem pretty good in terms of delivery time and have the Siren G (4ml) for €21.90 + shipping about €8 I think.

LPV seem pretty good in terms of delivery time and have the Siren G (4ml) for €21.90 + shipping about €8 I think.
LPV are pretty good. I received an order this morning that I made on Monday. 4 days from France to Poland ain't bad. Probably be a day quicker to the UK due it being closer.

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll check them out. Nothing showed up again today, tracking not moved from In transit, just a bleh situation all around. Think I'll wrap up any orders after this ordeal, can't be bothered with this.

Back
Top Bottom