What's new

Hello from Serbia!!! I need advice for MTL device...

But, unfortunately is not aviable in my country, not only the device, but also coils, tank's and rest of this Innokin stuff. Will I be fine a couple month's with Innokin Kroma Z POD MOD KIT, until I order some main BATTERY VW POD (with 510 adapter) by Geekvape, Lost Vape, Thelema etc, and I find some good MTL atomizer box with replaceable drip tips?
Thank's
You can MTL with the kroma z. There's also a 510 adapter to turn it into a mod which you can put an atomizer on as well. For smaller kits I'm unsure I'm afraid as I don't know what is available in Serbia as I'm in the UK.

Hi @AngryChainsaw and welcome :thumbup:

Can you post a link to a Serbian vape store that is available to you? Then we can see what's available and recommend from there.

Personally I've just bought the sceptre v2 and - yes it is a very nice vape but - it has this really annoying buzz every time you fire it, like a wasp going round your head. It's a big shame.

Hi @AngryChainsaw and welcome [emoji106]

Can you post a link to a Serbian vape store that is available to you? Then we can see what's available and recommend from there.

Personally I've just bought the sceptre v2 and - yes it is a very nice vape but - it has this really annoying buzz every time you fire it, like a wasp going round your head. It's a big shame.
Yes I can, I just order Innokin Kroma Z, with 1.6ohm coils (1 pack - 5 coils), another PnP MTL TANK 2.5ml for my VOOPOO DRAG S POD KIT with 3 x PnP C1 coils (for nicsalt is the most popular by their reviews) and GTX coils 1.2ohm for my VAPORESSO LUXE PM40 POD...
There are link of the two biggest vaping store in my country (1$ = 110RSD)
https://www.inhalika.com/
https://umbrellashop.rs/

Nice to see another member from Belgrade :-) I was born there in 1963.
Welcome!
Really?! Great. I was born in Vršac 1979 when this city was village, but now Vršac is much luxury city, a quite city with excellent infrastructure... Just now I live in Belgrade (Banovo Brdo)... Upon the Dunav or ADA...

You can MTL with the kroma z. There's also a 510 adapter to turn it into a mod which you can put an atomizer on as well. For smaller kits I'm unsure I'm afraid as I don't know what is available in Serbia as I'm in the UK.
Nice, I just order Innokin Kroma Z POD MOD KIT, with one pack (5 coils) of Z 1.6 coils, with 510 adapter, amd I have at home Innokin Zlide 2 ATY...

Back
Top Bottom