What's new

Hello from Serbia!!! I need advice for MTL device...

AngryChainsaw

Initiate
Hi everyone, my name is Nenad, I work in healthcare (tertiary healthcare), I'm 43 years old, I live in Belgrade, Serbia, I'm divorced, I have a lot of free time due to the nature of the work I do, and apart from VAPING, which is now on my fave interest on the N°1 place, I like gaming, IT equipment, movies, streaming, and of course - women...
I have a son who is 13 years old and an excellent student, but he doesn't live with me yet, although we see each other every weekend and more and more often in recent months. He was also very bothered by the smoke of my cigarettes, because I smoked approximately 2.5 packs of cigarettes at day, sometimes 3 sometimes 2 packs, but never below that...
After 20 and more years I was quit definitely with smoking, I finally put away cigarettes, and tomorrow will be exactly one month without smoking at all, thanks to the help of my first vaping device - Vaporesso LUXE PM40 POD, later I was quickly bought myself the 2nd device: VOOPOO DRAG S POD MOD KIT, as well as the VOOPOO ARGUS PRO X POD MOD KIT (which I just sold, because I wasn't be careful when I was choosing new "stronger vaping device", I was just looked at the aesthetics but not at purpose of device, and MTL vaping devices are primarily suitable for me, for nicsalt (3% - for now) or freebase liquids (70/30 VG-PG) exclusively tobacco flavour, while I was bought another similar device (as VOOPOO DRAG S POD KIT) and it takes some time to get used to another DTL vaping device...
Tomorrow will Innokin Kroma Z arrived to me and I still have to buy, before the start of November, some smaller VW MOD KIT for exclusively MTL vaping (something like - Geekvape Aegis Boost PRO 2 POD MOD, although that's also not for MTL, but something like that). For now, VAPORESSO LUXE PM40, as well as VOOPOO DRAG S which I put on MOD VOOPOO PnP MTL TANK 2.5ml, and both devices work perfectly, I hope Innokin will be ok too...
If anyone has a recommendation (regardless of the price) for a good MTL KIT, smaller dimensions, which can be found online (ie order), I would be very grateful!
That's it for now, I hope that I didn't choked you up too much...
Greetings from the Serbia and any help for other MTL vaping device I will appreciated so much ...

Sent from SM-N975F using Tapatok
IMG-b465df9778b1e7eba6bad1a4dc83ffff-V%20(1).jpg
IMG-a0f6fb8da7a74b8222cd61899c75e3ab-V%20(1).jpg
Screenshot_20220915-044152_Chrome.jpg
20220921_002533.jpg
20220921_003152.jpg
IMG-8b27617ebe2e59b08806901500752dab-V.jpg
f407d3e2-9060-4741-9295-e939e62c7535.jpg
IMG-8b27617ebe2e59b08806901500752dab-V.jpg
IMG-d17c0524ce36a1e86ca6c63827ba9680-V.jpg

Hi @AngryChainsaw and welcome to the planet.

congratz on kicking the cigs, best move we will ever make.

i only have a couple of mtl kits which are over 6 years old so hopefully others will be along to recommend other kits.
sounds like youve caught the shinyitis bug. im upto 51kits now :D

Hi and welcome to the community. The Innokin Sceptre V2 seems to be a perfect little MTL device. Don't have it myself but other people on this forum rate it highly.

Well hello there @AngryChainsaw and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! The Sceptre 2 is a great little MTL device as previously mentioned and might also be worth looking at the Caliburn X.

Well hello there @AngryChainsaw and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! The Sceptre 2 is a great little MTL device as previously mentioned and might also be worth looking at the Caliburn X.
But, unfortunately is not aviable in my country, not only the device, but also coils, tank's and rest of this Innokin stuff. Will I be fine a couple month's with Innokin Kroma Z POD MOD KIT, until I order some main BATTERY VW POD (with 510 adapter) by Geekvape, Lost Vape, Thelema etc, and I find some good MTL atomizer box with replaceable drip tips?
Thank's

Back
Top Bottom