What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

I don't get how people can complain about a 70vg liquid being too harsh, they must all be using cloud tanks, it makes no sense. I found the 70% too thick so 80 will be even thicker in theory. Nice flavours Aerovape but i can't vape it.

I understand your concern that is is why we have added distilled water to our mixes to compensate and make our juices thinner. :)

Hi Jim

Unfortunately we can't swap liquids as is stated in our T&C, you can try to sell them on the forum in the classifieds section, just so you know any future orders will have the issue resolved. :)

You ve said there's an issue and it's now been resolved - identifying what you see as a problem with your product - but won't swap said product ....

Personally I'd be thinking bigger picture and repeat custom but apparently not ....no drama!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

You ve said there's an issue and it's now been resolved - identifying what you see as a problem with your product - but won't swap said product ....

Personally I'd be thinking bigger picture and repeat custom but apparently not ....no drama!

The problem is with the small minority of people who have a reaction to PG, we are addressing this issue for the "minority" not the whole. There is nothing wrong with our products, the bigger picture is already in place, but as Vaporizer has said and many would agree a 70% VG mix is pretty mild for the previous minor issue.

Just be aware throat hit will change dramatically with the hardware you are using, and just remember there is still a lot of companies out there selling 70%+ PG juices for those that prefer the throat hit.

As I said before we don't do swaps as per our T&C, don't shoot the messenger :).

Last edited:
@jimbo5599 Juice vendors do not take liquids back, it isn't just Aerovape, it's in the interests of hyegene & safety.
E.G, i don't want to buy your returns. Most vendors i know of have a notice on their site in the terms & conditions stating this & when you checkout, you agree to those terms, it's just the way the vaping cookie crumbles.

I understand your concern that is is why we have added distilled water to our mixes to compensate and make our juices thinner. :)

Of course, it's not a complaint or gripe, more pointing it out really. Some of us still go with 50/50 mixes all round. No sweat. ;)

@jimbo5599 Juice vendors do not take liquids back, it isn't just Aerovape, it's in the interests of hyegene & safety.
E.G, i don't want to buy your returns. Most vendors i know of have a notice on their site in the terms & conditions stating this & when you checkout, you agree to those terms, it's just the way the vaping cookie crumbles.

It's not about the money - I m not crying over it - I ll gift it away in the freebies!

It's not about the money - I m not crying over it - I ll gift it away in the freebies!

I mean, they can't resell them & so won't accept them back. I/you/nonone wants to buy returned liquids, vendors don't accept liquid returns.

15/05/2015 HAPPY HOURS !!!
Hi apes

"Happy Hours" is now in effect!

order before 10pm tonight and you will receive buy 1 get 1 free on all liquids, no purchase limit :D

Just leave a note at checkout saying HAPPY HOURS

SPREAD THE WORD!

15/05/2015 HAPPY HOURS !!!
Hi apes

"Happy Hours" is now in effect!

order before 10pm tonight and you will receive buy 1 get 1 free on all liquids, no purchase limit :D

Just leave a note at checkout saying HAPPY HOURS

SPREAD THE WORD!

Damn, talk about bad timing, I've placed my first order not 3 hours ago!

Back
Top Bottom