What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Not checked the site. Gonna wait for all the new flavours go up then it'll be one of each i think. Unless summat rank goes up. Track record says that aint gonna happen.

Ahh, you're more sensible than me. I can never wait. Ordered 100ml of different stuff from there yesterday too!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Cant seem to get the sale to work,... technical problem.
So we are moving forward with our little surprise for you all that has been in the works for some time.

We are now in a position to offer :2thumbsup:free signed and tracked shipping:2thumbsup: on any order size!!!

So now you can have more freedom to spend more without the dread of paying shipping.
This excludes orders made in the last 48 hours.

03/05/2015 NEW LIQUIDS #2

Something old made new, old school flavour reminiscent of the hard-boiled sweets from the golden years.

Black Purps is an amazingly refreshing change of pace, the perfect marriage between Blackcurrant and Liquorice.
The taste is truly balanced with subtle notes of Coconut and citrus, added to give body and sparkle to the overall flavour.
Strong bold and seductive, Black Purps will please the senses.

AdvertBP.jpg

And still more to come :5:

Anticipation!

Can't wait to try these out. Decided to go for the SWEETIE PIE, TORRONE PARFAIT, and the CRèME BRûLée, which are flavours my palate screams out for. I will make sure to get the new and older juices next week once I work my finances out. It's my daughters 8th birthday coming up, and she wants to go on a helicopter ride. That's going to cost me at least 3 months worth of premium vape juice, but priorities are what they are.

I will make sure to post back once I get a taste of each of them. :D

12/05/2015 BASE RATIOJust a quick one today

A number of people have been getting a harsh throat hit with our juices, this was due to use using PG based nicotine, we have increased the VG to offset this.
All orders posted from today will see these changes and the PG nicotine will shortly be replaced with the VG nicotine.
Once we start using the VG based nicotine later this week we will increase the VG amount even further to 80%, this will not affect flavour.

Freshness Much Needed

I couldn't hold out any longer on steeping, so I cleaned out my tank, fresh coil, and then juiced up with the Torrone Parfait. I needed to have a treat as I'm having a rather shitty day. The freshness of this has cheered me right up though. The lemon zing on the tongue during inhalation and the creamy fresh lemon on the exhale is lovely. It's very much like a lemon meringue after taste with the hint of vanilla coming through. really really nice. I will wait until the Smok VCT Pro and the Freemax Starre are delivered before I give it a proper going over and do it justice. At this price you can't knock it at all. Very pleased. Cheers Daniel. ;)

12/05/2015 BASE RATIOJust a quick one today

A number of people have been getting a harsh throat hit with our juices, this was due to use using PG based nicotine, we have increased the VG to offset this.
All orders posted from today will see these changes and the PG nicotine will shortly be replaced with the VG nicotine.
Once we start using the VG based nicotine later this week we will increase the VG amount even further to 80%, this will not affect flavour.

Yes I noticed this in my last order of lemon biscuit and coffee hazelnut, I seem to have less reaction to 80vg/20pg mixes anyway - can I get a couple of bottles swapped over ?!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hi Jim

Unfortunately we can't swap liquids as is stated in our T&C, you can try to sell them on the forum in the classifieds section, just so you know any future orders will have the issue resolved. :)

Back
Top Bottom