What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Nice to see someone looking after their customers. I order from your closing down sale and looking forward to trying them.

08/02/2015EXTENDED SALE
Uninterrupted sale operations for customers while work continues on site.
Extended sale now on save upto 30% till 1st of May

Discount code is now POTV5 which entitles all POTV members to a 5% Discount, no further future codes will be added.​

11/04/2015 EXTENDED SALE
Thank you everyone for partaking in our March and April introductory relaunch sale.
Remember the sale ends on the 1st of May, so far we have 6 complex blended flavours and there is still more to come :)

same question as above how soon? lol
i need to order a few more lemon biscuits and a couple of the torrone parfait liquids but will hold fire if the new one is only going to be a few days away.

Got my first order today. Very speedy dispatch and excellent price, many thanks. Since I'm very low on juice I am vaping some of the Coffee and Hazelnut, its bloody nice even at this stage I'm sure if I steeped it it would bring the coffee out. But the hazelnut taste is lovely and reminds of Ferrero Rocher, so I guess you could say Mr Aerovape is really spoiling us. ;)

Got my first order today. Very speedy dispatch and excellent price, many thanks. Since I'm very low on juice I am vaping some of the Coffee and Hazelnut, its bloody nice even at this stage I'm sure if I steeped it it would bring the coffee out. But the hazelnut taste is lovely and reminds of Ferrero Rocher, so I guess you could say Mr Aerovape is really spoiling us. ;)

Dont forget the added cake :D.

@Mr.Motivapr I have sent you a few PM's to let you know I sent you a package for review :)

That pricing is incredible and the flavours look mouthwatering, I'm gonna have to look at getting an order together :)

Back
Top Bottom