What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Hehe funny bugger :D

Yes aero5 is 5% you can also claim another 5% by liking on product pages, this will greatly help us continue to grow and offer better products and service.
Also soon we will be offering a much better expanded payment checkout that will allow you to pay by SagePay, Paypal is still integrated :)

16/01/2015 NEW DISCOUNT CODE AND FREE UK POSTAGE FOREVER

FREE-POSTAGE.jpg

Hi guys just a quick one to keep you updated, our new discount code is now aero5
for 5% off, an extra 5% can be had by clicking the share buttons: Twitter (1%), Facebook (2%), Google+ (2%)
on the product pages before checkout.

10% off your total purchase and free shipping, what a bargain :)
Thank you for your continued support in 2015

Daniel

POST OFFER IS NOW VOID

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to the guys at Areovape, i did a first time order end of first week in Jan for 30ml of Lemon biscuit and Coffee hazelnut cake, arrived few days later, however the packet had split down the side and the Eliquid had gone (still had to sign for the empty packet ) .emailed Areovape to tell them ( with attached picture ) and had a reply within 20 mins to say sorry and that a replacement order would be sent out straight away. No argument, no excuses, no hassle. just a straight replacement! Now that's what I call customer service! And bearing in mind i was a first time customer with no history of ordering from them it has restored my faith in British customer service. Bloody brilliant guys!
Package arrived this morning (suitably reinforced lol ) and have just filled my Lemo drop with Lemon biscuit and Oh YES! !!!!! fantastic.
Thank you so much guys i will be ordering a lot more stuff.
Cheers Gaz

VG90+ We now have a higher vegetable glycerine option available for all liquids as well as a nicotine free option, extensive testing went into these liquids to ensure they taste just as potent as their counterparts.

You can now enjoy our liquids and blow some serious clouds without allergies or ripping your throat out.

We also have a range of new products that will be available to buy in the next day or so, so stay tuned.

08/02/2015 NEW FINAL DISCOUNT CODE AND NEW PRODUCTS

We are pleased to announce that we now have a new range of hardware available for purchase:

Kayfun v4 by Infinite 1:1 clone
Marquis dripper
Aqua v2 by Tobeco

Further hardware announcements will be posted tomorrow.

New final discount code is now POTV5 which entitles all POTV members to a 5% Discount, no further future codes will be added.​

08/02/2015 NEW JUICY HARDWARE NOW AVAILABLE

Ceramic Tweezers
Kanger Protank Mini v2 Starter Kit
Protank v2 Coils
Kuro Koiler
O-rings For Drip Tips​

I have just gone to reorder my lovely lemon biscuit and seen that they have closed down iam so gutted . you spend so long looking for a nice liquid at a reasonable price and then it's gone. Iam so so gutted

I have just gone to reorder my lovely lemon biscuit and seen that they have closed down iam so gutted . you spend so long looking for a nice liquid at a reasonable price and then it's gone. Iam so so gutted

Fear not Gary we are undergoing a transformation for the better and will be back up and running very soon we still have your favorite juice so you can email us and we can sort something out for you :)

Back
Top Bottom