What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Sorry for the delay Crunchy,

We have decided to change our stance on samples and will reintroduce 10ml bottles after the holidays to make it easier and cheaper for customers who don't want to shell out for larger bottles of a flavour they may not like.

Kayfun 4 and other goodies coming soon !

04/01/2015 HAPPY NEW YEAR

happy-new-year-2015.jpg

We are happy to start off the new year with a broad range of new products.
As we continue to grow in popularity thanks in part to our new and loyal customers,
we have decided to expand our products range to cover every aspect of vaping.
We will be adding new products on a weekly and monthly basis along with guides to
help vapers of all levels to fully enjoy the art of vaping.
Coming this January we will have:

Kayfun 4 1:1 Clone
Aqua V2 Clone
Starter Kits
Tools and spares
We have a few new e-liquid flavors instock now with more being added weekly,
so we invite you all to come along and taste the new range.

Additionally we will be reintroducing 10ml e-liquid bottles for your convenience.
Thank you for your continued support and have a Happy 2015 from all of us at Aerovape Ltd
icon_smile.gif

Daniel

New incoming products soon:

Marquis 1:1 dripper with proper screws

Silicone O-Rings

Ceramic Tweezers and replacement tips

Kanger 1.8 ohm replacement coils for Mini Protank v2

Evod battery with Kanger Mini Protank v2 Glass Starter Kit

10ml Syringes and needles

Furthermore we will be introducing our own line of flavor concentrates in 10ml bottles, these concentrates are very strong and only require a maximum of 10%.
Superb quality and free from the usual known nasties.

Hi everyone

Quick update to let you all know that 10ml bottles of e-juice are now back instock :)

Hi everyone

Quick update to let you all know that 10ml bottles of e-juice are now back instock :)

Do you know how long we're looking at before the banana custard goes on the site? Reason for asking is if it will be more than a week I'll order the posh custard while I'm waiting if sooner I'll order both together
Cheers

Do you know how long we're looking at before the banana custard goes on the site? Reason for asking is if it will be more than a week I'll order the posh custard while I'm waiting if sooner I'll order both together
Cheers

We are still working on a decent formula for banana custard so it will take a while longer.

Daniel

Back
Top Bottom