What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Something biscuit-ty. Or cake-ish.

And also what EssexBoy said. Yum.

Sorry for not being very specific.

We are currently looking at expanding our flavour range and we would love to have your input as to what flavours you like and would like to see available.
Once the new flavours go live we will be giving out free samples for further feedback.
You get a banana custard right and you won't be able to keep up with demand, look at how popular Monkey Jizz and there's a guy on UKV sell his Kong's custard all day long

PS free samples count me in ;)

Last edited:
I was always fascinated with school custard as a young boy but schools today don't seem to do them like they used to for our kids, I will explore the options.

I was always fascinated with school custard as a young boy but schools today don't seem to do them like they used to for our kids, I will explore the options.

Agree!! I also used to love a desert at school that was pastry, jam and cornflakes covered in syrup!!

Can you recreate this in a juice??

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

That's probably because the custard may keep to hot for to long which would break health & safety laws, I'm surprised they haven't put an out right ban on custard in fact I'm surprised they haven't just banned hot food altogether. LMFAO

Any news on my 2 replacement 30ml liquids yet, are they in stock now?

Website registration is now fixed, Matty send me a PM with your address and I will send you out a new replacement, in this case this was our fault we made the last batch too strong so it was gunking up coils, this has now been fixed. Due to the fact you ordered this prior to us amending our terms and conditions you will receive a free replacement. Let us know what strength you desire.

The new tobaccos will be a nice equal blend:

PLUM - a lovely balanced fine and mellow smoky blonde tobacco on the inhale, with a sweet bold plum taste on the exhale.

PEAR - a naturally soft, slightly sweet pear infused with a delicate tobacco taste of equal proportion.

COFFEE - a black soft Turkish coffee thats easy on the palate and easy to love married with tobacco that brings a crisp taste.

ELLA RE - a special sweet blend of Cyprus virginia Latakia enriched with oriental, caramel and peanut notes.

Initially these new flavours will be available freshly mixed and will require a 2 to 3 week steep before you will fully appreciate them,
after 3 weeks all purchases will be pre steeped and ready to use :)

Any idea how much longer we have to wait for the new tobacco flavours? The Ella Re sounds really nice, looking forward to trying it.

Back
Top Bottom