What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Our web address changed a few weeks ago, our new address is HOME - Aerovape Ltd https:/ /aerovape.ltd.uk
If you are still having problems try using a different browser, everything is running perfectly on the host end :)

Last edited:
All is now well and you can shop in confidence once more :) we are currently adding more stock and have a small range of concentrates on offer. Our own line of concentrates is coming too, one of which is a cheeky Strawberry Jam

All is now well and you can shop in confidence once more :) we are currently adding more stock and have a small range of concentrates on offer. Our own line of concentrates is coming too, one of which is a cheeky Strawberry Jam

I'll be interested in this but think I'll wait for the new stock to be added then get an order in :)

Thank you all for your continued support and custom, we have learned so much from you guys here at
Planet Of The Vapes and have gone to great lengths to meet most of your demands and make the changes needed to better serve you.

As a special thank you we would like to invite you all to check out our new Christmas offers we have in store.
Here is a quick run down:

FREEBIES & DISCOUNTS

All e-liquids will now come in 30ml bottles at £6.50 each
Buy 4 get 1 free
Voucher 10% off AERO10 for all POTV members
Christmas Special offer an extra 10% off XMAS14 until midnight 25th December 2014

POSTAGE

Free 1st Class Recorded Delivery on orders over £40 AEROSHIP
2nd Class Small Parcel Delivery Promotional price of £2.80 until 18th January 2015
All future small items like kanthal, o-rings etc will benefit from postage at under £1

Happy Shopping

Daniel

I'll be putting my first order in soon, just to clarify is the Christmas offer buy 4 get 1, as you say above, or buy 5 get 1 as it says on the site?

Cheers.

The offer is BUY 4 GET 1 FREE on all e-liquids, we will have some super special tobacco flavours in next week aswell :D

Daniel, can I ask a question/favour? I don't want this to sound cheeky/rude, but as mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I have placed a few orders with you but the second batch of choc mint, I'm pretty sure is not right. I thought I had vapours tongue with it as it tasted so bad, the mint comes through but the chocolate tastes burnt or just bad somehow. It's now 2 weeks later and still the same, my mate tried it on his rba tank and he thought the same so it's definitely not me. I don't want to order some more if it tastes the same so I am wondering if you can send me a replacement one to see if it was a faulty batch or if this is actually how it tastes. My first delivery was only a 10 ml choc mint, one of the first batches you made, it was great. The second lot I got, 2 30ml bottles both taste burnt so I'm hoping it's just that batch but as I said above, I don't want to order anymore if this is the new mix.

Last edited:
P.S. looking forward to the new tobacco flavours, can you shed any more light on these?

Also, just a little feedback on website. I tried to log into my account on your site and it says my username or email address doesn't exist so when I click to re register, it only gives me a option to log in, not to register!

Website registration is now fixed, Matty send me a PM with your address and I will send you out a new replacement, in this case this was our fault we made the last batch too strong so it was gunking up coils, this has now been fixed. Due to the fact you ordered this prior to us amending our terms and conditions you will receive a free replacement. Let us know what strength you desire.

The new tobaccos will be a nice equal blend:

PLUM - a lovely balanced fine and mellow smoky blonde tobacco on the inhale, with a sweet bold plum taste on the exhale.

PEAR - a naturally soft, slightly sweet pear infused with a delicate tobacco taste of equal proportion.

COFFEE - a black soft Turkish coffee thats easy on the palate and easy to love married with tobacco that brings a crisp taste.

ELLA RE - a special sweet blend of Cyprus virginia Latakia enriched with oriental, caramel and peanut notes.

Initially these new flavours will be available freshly mixed and will require a 2 to 3 week steep before you will fully appreciate them,
after 3 weeks all purchases will be pre steeped and ready to use :)

Back
Top Bottom