What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

This is great news and I look forward to see new products and also great to hear your one of the better companies that respect s your customers needs by offering lower postage costs on very smallbitems , shame other companies can't seem to understand that it can be done
crunchynut Like I said before we are a family of vapers running a business for vapers, we wanted to start a company because we are sick of extortionate prices. We will provide only the best of the best at the best possible price. I have to apologize for the erratic changes in prices recently that was only because we are trying our best to meet your needs and ours, we are over that now. Expect to see some eyebrow raising prices.

BTW do you sell the kayfun mini ??
Edit: and sell strawberries and cream in a 6mg and 3mg ??
crunchynut

Our strengths are 6 - 12 - 18 currently - we will soon provide 3mg as 3 and 6 is what most dripper apes use so we want to provide for that spectrum of people.

Kayfun Mini, I don't see the point in this one really apart from the obvious smaller size but with that comes less liquid and an even fiddlier build.

Why does it appeal to you ?

crunchynut

Our strengths are 6 - 12 - 18 currently - we will soon provide 3mg as 3 and 6 is what most dripper apes use so we want to provide for that spectrum of people.

Kayfun Mini, I don't see the point in this one really apart from the obvious smaller size but with that comes less liquid and an even fiddlier build.

I agree AV.

If you want a kayfun get a kayfun. Great tank if you get a good one. If you want a kayfun mini for out and about then get a mini nautilus. Stress free, hassle free vaping for on the move.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

[USER=22098 said:
EssexBoy[/USER] ;614818]I agree AV.
If you want a kayfun get a kayfun. Great tank if you get a good one. If you want a kayfun mini for out and about then get a mini nautilus. Stress free, hassle free vaping for on the move.
[/QUOTE

I already own a kayfun and have a nautilus, the tank I use at work and some sometimes out & about is an iclear 30b which runs flawless, I find innokin tanks run a hell of a lot better than Langer or Aspire. The reason I want a kayfun mini is below :)

crunchynut

I'm after a KF mini coz I've ordered a box mod to be made called The Runt, Braadlee vapes on YouTube reviewed it but it was intended to be use with a naturevape pro mini but braadlee managed to fit a kayfun mini in with it being 15mm. This is the reason I want one.

Soon as you do 3mg in strawberries & cream you give me a shout, Vaping that in my magma would be divine :drool:

Cheers :)

Attachments

• 1416214844907.jpg
    1416214844907.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Hi, any idea when I will be able to order as I am holding out for you but running low so need to order asap. Only have enough juice left to last me till the weekend so need to order within the next couple of days.

Website will be active tommorow, website will continue to evolve without it being in maintenance mode any longer so as not to disrupt the business, just please excuse the mess ;)

Back
Top Bottom