What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Thanks guys, yes i'll update the link on this page in a sec.

Our new domain ends with the tild .ltd.uk which is a new kind and has to be manually approved by the body blah blah blah.
so I am out of control on the web end at the moment but I am working hard placing things on our locally hosted site so when the time comes I can transfer everything over to the live site.

Morning all and good morning @crunchynut Just sitting here with a bowl of coco pops, black coffee and a very special Strawberries and Cream vape, wicked combo :yahoo:

Received my order this morning thanks. The strawberry tastes better, whether that's cos it's a higher nicotine mg? Choc mint as good as ever. Bubblegum ok but thinks it needs steeping? Snickers...... does it need steeping? It tastes of strong chemicals and a strong taste of cinnamon or something similar but nothing like snickers. It wasn't a nice taste so I have put that to one side and will leave it for a week or so.

Received my order this morning thanks. The strawberry tastes better, whether that's cos it's a higher nicotine mg? Choc mint as good as ever. Bubblegum ok but thinks it needs steeping? Snickers...... does it need steeping? It tastes of strong chemicals and a strong taste of cinnamon or something similar but nothing like snickers. It wasn't a nice taste so I have put that to one side and will leave it for a week or so.

That's a surprise, snickers was good 'out the box' for me, maybe it's changed a bit?

I wish I was enjoying some strawberries and cream with my coffee, I'm jealous! :) I'm starting to seriously think Royal Mail has either lost or stolen it.

Btw, I'm on the mint choc now ;) AV should just call it Air-O and be done with it lol

Last edited:
That's a surprise, snickers was good 'out the box' for me, maybe it's changed a bit?

I wish I was enjoying some strawberries and cream with my coffee, I'm jealous! :) I'm starting to seriously think Royal Mail has either lost or stolen it.

Btw, I'm on the mint choc now ;) AV should just call it Air-O and be done with it lol

What does air-o mean?

Back
Top Bottom