What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Can I ask a question, I got a email on Monday saying my order had been dispatched but it's still not here, do you know when I can expect delivery and what method is it sent out?

Still no vape mail here :(

I'm actually wondering if it has gone missing, it would be the first time for me though. Royal Mail have never let me down thus far. I'll update tomorrow.

Still no vape mail here :(

I'm actually wondering if it has gone missing, it would be the first time for me though. Royal Mail have never let me down thus far. I'll update tomorrow.

Please keep me me informed through the PM system not on this thread as it is off topic thank you. :read:

To be fair, it would be on topic if you updated here to say you're having delivery problems. I don't think anyone would have a problem seeing as you're a new business and finding your feet, but it would save people the worry that their orders have gone missing. That's just my opinion and absolutely no offence is intended.

To be fair, it would be on topic if you updated here to say you're having delivery problems. I don't think anyone would have a problem seeing as you're a new business and finding your feet, but it would save people the worry that their orders have gone missing. That's just my opinion and absolutely no offence is intended.

No problem ;)

We have had issues with some staff which have been resolved so now all post will be delivered on time thank you for being patient with us as we move forward :D

Having major issues with our hosting company, website is slow, losing connections, customers payments not going through etc.

So after some digging around we have found a perfect partner company that is hosted here in England and not timbuktu.

Our website domain will now be aerovape.ltd.uk

Last edited:
No problem ;)

We have had issues with some staff which have been resolved so now all post will be delivered on time thank you for being patient with us as we move forward :D

Having major issues with our hosting company, website is slow, losing connections, customers payments not going through etc.

So after some digging around we have found a perfect partner company that is hosted here in England and not timbuktu.

Excellent stuff pal. Bookmarked.

Edit: It's currently showing 'server not found' - I assume it hasn't been set up yet?

No problem ;)

Just wanted to let you know you need to change the link on the 1st page of this thread. I have just tried to go to your site through it but then realised you changed
[emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom