What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Thursday 6th November 2014 - Still A Bargain With Prices You Can't Sniff At!

##FINAL PRICE AFTER 5TH NOVEMBER:##

10ml is now £2.50 with discount = £2.25 Less than half RRP
30ml is now £6.50 with discount = £5.85 which includes a £1 saving over buying 3 separate 10ml bottles, and for that extra 85p you are getting an extra 20ml over high street prices of a £5 10ml bottle!

New hardware and accessories will be coming next month in December! we will keep you guys updated.

How do we get the discount applied?
When the new flavours be ready to order and will they need steeping?

How do we get the discount applied?
When the new flavours be ready to order and will they need steeping?

Saturday 8th November 2014: Open mind Open Heart

Contrary to what you might believe or have read, our liquids are made with:

50/50 VG + PG - Vegetable Glycerin and Propylene Glycol.
Upto 20% FLA - Flavouring.
Nicotine strength at either: 6mg - 12mg - 18mg

Flavouring brands we use are a combination of either: The Flavouring Apprentice, Capella, INAWERA, Moms and Pops and FlavourArt
Each flavour profile we create is assessed on its individual merits as one flavour company may have a better flavour than another company so we mix and match to create a balanced flavour profile.

The new and existing flavours will be available this weekend and will require an approximate steep time of 3 to 7 days.
After processing a huge amount of interest we have began to start batch steeping our liquids for your primary benefit and to help aid us sending you with your orders quickly and to be able to use your liquids straight away.

Please try to have patience with us as we are trying our best to meet demand and deliver on our promises to you. And we will only get better with your continued support as we grow and offer you all greater things to come :)

Discounts are applied at checkout with code AERO10

Flat rate shipping on all orders with Royal Mail First Class at only £1.50 and Free shipping at £15 or more.

Contrary to what you might believe or have read, our liquids are made with:

I hadn't heard anything, were people trying to slander the juices?

Btw, it's a very good idea to be upfront about ingredients, transparency is important and something I look for. You might want to add a bit about 'highest pharaceutical grade..." if this is what your supplier specifies.

You also need to add a link to your site in your signature ;)

I gotta say, the strawberry and cream definitely needs a steep which might be why people are disappointed with the initial taste, but on an nv coil, I can taste it for what it is and look forward to bringing it out of the cupboard next Friday for a proper test. Have patience people and buy it in advance of needing the juice.

I'm waiting for the new juices to appear on the website and will order. My choc mint has become my adv but it's nearly run out. Anyone know the discount code?

so double the price on jiuce in what less then a month of trading .. so by xmas t be £12 a bottle lol

The prices are still very good and from what people are saying about the juice £6 for 30ml and £1.50 for shipping is a steal

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

so double the price on jiuce in what less then a month of trading .. so by xmas t be £12 a bottle lol

Think I read on their website it was an offer or introductory price. Still good at £6 a pop with such low postage though

Hi,

I placed an order for 3x 10ml bottles on Thursday evening. Can you advise if I will get the nice strawberry and cream or the destroyed one (before you decided to destroy it)?

Hi,

I placed an order for 3x 10ml bottles on Thursday evening. Can you advise if I will get the nice strawberry and cream or the destroyed one (before you decided to destroy it)?

You will get the nice strawberry and cream :)

Back
Top Bottom