What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

On another note we will be preparing to have a stand at the Luton Carnival in May 2015 with all our product range on show. I am really excited about this and it would be great if you guys could come down for the day and join us it will be great fun and lots to see and do :welcome1:

Well I decided to try my Strawberry and cream after reading the above couple of posts.

Built a dual coil at 0.5ohms on my new Plume Veil clone and I have to say this liquid is very, very nice.

So nice that I hope I got an inferior bottle ;)

Chris

Didn't think there was much cream in my strawberry&cream that I got today lol still not that bad though, I'll vape it

You will all be relieved to know that the original Strawberries & Boobs! is back in stock!

strawberries-and-cream.jpg

Last edited:
You will all be relieved to know that the original Strawberries & Boobs! is back in stock!

Strawberries and boobs?! That's a whole different thing entirely! Although you could be on to something there, free boobs with every order? (Where's that 'shutup and take me money' gif?) ;)

Hi mr aerovape. I ordered some s&c on 27th October, will this have been the original flavour or if I order some more, will it have a more enhanced flavour?

Hi mr aerovape. I ordered some s&c on 27th October, will this have been the original flavour or if I order some more, will it have a more enhanced flavour?

That batch should of been the original one, anymore orders will also have the original version too, the "enhanced" version was quickly destroyed:diy:

That batch should of been the original one, anymore orders will also have the original version too, the "enhanced" version was quickly destroyed:diy:

Your site's looking a bit spartan mate, when are you going to be getting more stuff in? I fancy making an order but only one of your current juices appeals, I'd order some orange and grape as well if you had them in. And maybe some hardware. I like to minimise the postage costs.

Great looking site though.

Back
Top Bottom