What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Doesn't take anything away from the fact the Aerovapes Strawberries and Cream is fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

This is what I like to hear, I bought a Kayfun off them last week and 10ml strawberry & cream which I'm told to leave a week stepping so it's getting 2 weeks
While on the subject is it wise to lower my nicotine strength in a Kayfun like lowering it for a dripper ??

Sent from my iPod touch using Planet of the Vapes

This is what I like to hear, I bought a Kayfun off them last week and 10ml strawberry & cream which I'm told to leave a week stepping so it's getting 2 weeks
While on the subject is it wise to lower my nicotine strength in a Kayfun like lowering it for a dripper ??

You shouldn't need to but you can. I have gone down to 6mg in my RBAs from 12mg.

You shouldn't need to but you can. I have gone down to 6mg in my RBAs from 12mg.

Cheers
I'm on 12 so I'll try with that and see if I need 6

The lower your nic goes the stronger the flavour will be:) We are trying so hard to move towards pre-steeping our liquids so that we can supply them ready to use we feel its in both our interests.

Last edited:
Cheers
I'm on 12 so I'll try with that and see if I need 6

You will lose some throat hit. For me it's not a massive problem as I'm all about the flavour.

Nicotine yes does give throat hit, so does PG but nicotine tends to mute the flavour abit also.

Out of interest did you want feedback on the existing line up or are you changing everything anyway?

hi,
sorry to be a pain but i noticed on your website that you claim all orders will be despatched within 24 hours. I appreciate this will probably not apply at the moment due to your sale but i was wondering whether you can confirm when my order will be shipped out.
I ordered am last Thursday, name Chris Chattaway.
Sorry for being pushy but i'm running low on juice.

hi,
sorry to be a pain but i noticed on your website that you claim all orders will be despatched within 24 hours. I appreciate this will probably not apply at the moment due to your sale but i was wondering whether you can confirm when my order will be shipped out.
I ordered am last Thursday, name Chris Chattaway.
Sorry for being pushy but i'm running low on juice.

Hi Chris I have sent you a PM.

Out of interest did you want feedback on the existing line up or are you changing everything anyway?

I will have to eat my words in part to my previous post. The only changes will be that Juicy orange is going to be replaced and the others are going to be enhanced. I will post an update later :)

Back
Top Bottom