What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

I didn't get my free orange in the end :( Shame, I was looking forward to trying that.

Just out of interest, what's the best way to get hold of you Daniel? @aerovape
You never did reply to the emails on your site and you didn't PM me to let me know things were back in stock on this site either.

I emailed as soon as I realised I had missed the instruction box (eg: immediately after completing the order) I'm not sure what else I could have done. :(

I didn't get my free orange in the end :( Shame, I was looking forward to trying that.

You never did reply to the emails on your site and you didn't PM me to let me know things were back in stock on this site either.

I emailed as soon as I realised I had missed the instruction box (eg: immediately after completing the order) I'm not sure what else I could have done. :(

I didn't get a reply to my email either but i guess they are extreamly busy, unfortunately i'm very impatient when it comes to things like this and expect an instant reply .

Sorry for the delay in answering your messages, We have been very busy at the Aerovape Barracks :30: We apologize for you not receiving your free bottle please accept our gift of two free bottles on your next order from us :) Just leave us a note on your order or by email and we will get it into your hands snappy!

By phone, email, PM or our threads here at POTV we will answer all queries and are trying various ways to optimise this. We feel that Aerovape Ltd is not just any normal company, but a community driven company and our growth, success and improvement is in a BIG WAY partly due to all included at POTV.

Whether it's praise or simple problems, we take all correspondence in confidence to continually improve ourselves and our community of customers.:grouphug:

Sorry for the delay in answering your messages, We have been very busy at the Aerovape Barracks :30: We apologize for you not receiving your free bottle please accept our gift of two free bottles on your next order from us :) Just leave us a note on your order or by email and we will get it into your hands snappy!

By phone, email, PM or our threads here at POTV we will answer all queries and are trying various ways to optimise this. We feel that Aerovape Ltd is not just any normal company, but a community driven company and our growth, success and improvement is in a BIG WAY partly due to all included at POTV.

Whether it's praise or simple problems, we take all correspondence in confidence to continually improve ourselves and our community of customers.:grouphug:

Thanks Daniel, yes it does feel like a personal company and I know you must be snowed under an avalanche of orders. Like I said the trouble is you've got a good image, a good product and a fair price, consumers love that combo so you're going to be very busy ;)
I'm currently going through the 5 flavour samplers I ordered, the mint/choc combo is a little slice of magic (for me anyway). When I've gone through the others I'll do another bulk order.

One suggestion, a 'notify me when back in stock' button would be good and would save you some administrative time. Create an automated system that messages customers so save you doing it manually. If you need someone to write some APIs or anything just let me know.
At this stage it's all about streamlining processes because customer service is a pain when you run a company ;) it takes a lot of time out of your day.

I'm going to PM you actually with some things that may help.

Schlink.

i placed a small order yesterday for 2 x 30ml bottles (chris chattaway) and was wondering whether you received the order ok?
I plan to order lots more if they taste great :2thumbsup:

i placed a small order yesterday for 2 x 30ml bottles (chris chattaway) and was wondering whether you received the order ok?
I plan to order lots more if they taste great :2thumbsup:

Hi Chris we have got your order and will be with you soon :D

Still well impressed with choc mint, surprisingly, it tastes great with a nice glass of Merlot!
The strawberry seems a little week, like it could do with another drop of flavouring? Will deffo order some more choc mint and try a few other flavours.

Still well impressed with choc mint, surprisingly, it tastes great with a nice glass of Merlot!
The strawberry seems a little week, like it could do with another drop of flavouring? Will deffo order some more choc mint and try a few other flavours.

Thank you so much for your thoughts Mattyc, Its a funny thing we all have our favorites at the office here, and we also have ones we don't like so much. I hate to say it because its going around so much but as we all know everything in life is subjectable. I personally thought that Choc Mint was going to be one of the ones that was not so popular but I am surprisingly mistaken. Every week there seems to be a "flavor of the week".

I just finished a bottle of S&C but now I fancy something a bit more citric so I will have to try the Juicy Orange which is supposed to taste like ultra sharp and tantalizingly sweet but without the sourness you'd expect from a ripe orange peel.

One thing that we take on board with optimism is helpful criticism so that we can break a happy medium with our customers varied tastes so for those of you who have had the chance to try our juices could I ask a favor that you go to the website and cast your vote on our new polling system so we can better understand where you would like to see improvements in our products :D

Thank you all again for giving us your trust and patience and I and the team will post our weekend update for you all tomorrow !

Back
Top Bottom