What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Our liquids have a shelf life of one year, the date on your liquids is 10/15 which is October 2015, we ship out liquids with the full one year use by date :)

Hia Schlinky,

The 5 for 1 offer will be a permanent exclusive offer as it is part of our business model, we are planning to do additional offers every month and competitions :drool: watch this space!

I just got an 'order complete' email. Sadly there's no mention of the requested free juice. I did email several times about this on your site and asked for confirmation that the email had been received but again had no response.

Our liquids have a shelf life of one year, the date on your liquids is 10/15 which is October 2015, we ship out liquids with the full one year use by date :)

Ive had juice before with a born date on which is better as then you know how long its been steeped for :)

I'm well impressed with the choc mint. Tastes great and it's got a really good throat hit. I haven't tried the strawberry or orange as leaving them to steep for a week or so.

Hi guys just a quick update to clarify our offer so theres no confusion :D

## BUY 5 GET 1 FREE ON ALL E-LIQUIDS ##

EXAMPLE:
Three 30ml + Two 10ml = one 30ml FREE!
Three 10ml + Two 30ml = one 10ml FREE!

Like for like: what ever is greater in your order is what you get for free!

PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE AT CHECKOUT FOR WHICH ONE YOU WANT AND WE WILL ADD IT TO YOUR ORDER !

10ml bottles are back in stock and we still have 3 Paradigm MAGMA Clones left which includes a FREE driptip! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom