What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Weighing up the pennies at the moment but if my arm gets pulled anymore we may get some in December.

If Aerovape come on line can you help ?. Placed an order for liquids on Thursday. Paid by paypal. Did not receive confirmation from you that this had been received. Thought I would go to your web site to check my account but it is down. Can you advise please ?

If Aerovape come on line can you help ?. Placed an order for liquids on Thursday. Paid by paypal. Did not receive confirmation from you that this had been received. Thought I would go to your web site to check my account but it is down. Can you advise please ?

There having a few changes atm and I think the site will be back online Monday. Don't worry though and bare with them they are a good vendor help you out with any problems and they will defiantly answer your post, PM's or email. I know this as they have been very helpful on a few problems I was having even though the problems weren't even down to them.

There having a few changes atm and I think the site will be back online Monday. Don't worry though and bare with them they are a good vendor help you out with any problems and they will defiantly answer your post, PM's or email. I know this as they have been very helpful on a few problems I was having even though the problems weren't even down to them.

Thanks for that.I am a patient person but wary of new companies. I`ll wait.

[h=3]WE ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION[/h]
We are currently undertaking essential work to our business and website, we will be back very soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.

This is Daniel from Aerovape Ltd

I am so sorry for the delay in you receiving your orders, it shall be with you on monday if not, tuesday at the latest.
I know that when you smoke it is easy to just go down the shop and buy some fags but please try not to,
but as you're a vaper it is not so easy, after this monday the website will not be down again and if you choose to continue to trade with us,
We will not let you down when it comes to a quick door to door service.

Our mission is to help you and other like you from smoking we enable this through superior liquids at rock bottom prices only using the best sources of ingredients.
What keeps people coming back to us is our flavours not so much the nicotine, we love our jobs but our passion is the mission most of all,
due to an overwhelming demand for our services we had unforeseen the demand and had to restock quickly.

It was only fair that we suspend our service to make sure that we could supply future demand without letting you and the rest of our customers down again.
We are happy to say that we are on track and our timeline is on course, we will be back online from 9:00am Monday 27th October with our sale continuing on till 12 Midnight the 5TH November.

Hi aerovape. I just ordered 4 10ml bottles of strawberry and 1 bottle of orange juice but had to order a 30ml bottle as 10ml was out of stock but was hoping it still was going to receive a free bottle as I have ordered more than I needed! I would like the free bottle to be choc mint in either 12mg if poss, if not, 18mg. Hope that's okay. I look forward to trying them and ordering lots more in the future!

Hi aerovape. I just ordered 4 10ml bottles of strawberry and 1 bottle of orange juice but had to order a 30ml bottle as 10ml was out of stock but was hoping it still was going to receive a free bottle as I have ordered more than I needed! I would like the free bottle to be choc mint in either 12mg if poss, if not, 18mg. Hope that's okay. I look forward to trying them and ordering lots more in the future!

Yeah no problem Mattyc :) we are expecting 10ml bottles back in stock tomorrow but we have plenty of 30ml right now.

Just ordered 90mls of juice but no 10ml bottles so have left a note for my freebie at checkout.

Cheers

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom